Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah they’re not gonna do any of it haha 😂 unfortunately Ford is not one of those companies that actually gives a crap
You're right though with some good ideas.

You know, I have to admit, The Wrangler is starting to look like that girl in the bar after I've had my 6th pint. She's not as short as she seems and that waist is starting to narrow which enhances some other traits.

That new Xtreme Recon package has my full attention. Hell, even pairing with the 392 has me thinking...... Why not?

I can't think of any further excuses other than the fact that I've never wanted a Jeep, but with Ford putting all of us away wet, my perspective is shifting.

Love what Ford has done with Bronco, but if they hit dealer lots before we get our orders, I'll be done. Ford has around 6 more months of my attention before I get my deposit back......
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know, I have to admit, The Wrangler is starting to look like that girl in the bar after I've had my 6th pint. She's not as short as she seems and that waist is starting to narrow which enhances some other traits.

That new Xtreme Recon package has my full attention. Hell, even pairing with the 392 has me thinking...... Why not?

I can't think of any further excuses other than the fact that I've never wanted a Jeep, but with Ford putting all of us away wet, my perspective is shifting.

Love what Ford has done with Bronco, but if they hit dealer lots before we get our orders, I'll be done. Ford has around 6 more months of my attention before I get my deposit back......
From a Jeep FB page I am on:
And for what it’s worth, I get it. I’m gonna stick it out for a while.
If it ends up not making logical sense, I’ll go get a new Jeep and roll on.
Maybe.
Ford Bronco Here’s what Ford needs to do to remedy the hardtop production situation D1B205D2-9584-47DF-A710-170406DD46BE

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1) Idk if you were here when the bronco debuted, but there were several (hundred lol) polls about the grey top. Over 80% preferred black. Most people want the mod top to have a diff color than gray. So by having a black top people can get in the next calendar year you kill a lot of complaints

2) even an estimate would be nice. There’s no way Ford doesn’t have cost models for it. The final figure may not be nailed down, but they know within a few hundred dollars or so. They can always caveat that it’s estimated

3) really at this point an NDA is not even needed. On a broad scale they’ve said what the changes will be, just show us. They took so long to get everything out Jeep has already caught up in some areas. They can kiss the competitive advantage for ‘22 away anyway they might as well earn some much needed good faith back from the fanbase

and that my friend is the rub. If Ford only cares about making money they’ll do what you’re saying. And in the short run they’ll make a few dollars. Doing the stuff I’m talking about is what builds brand loyalty and an actual community. It’s going above and beyond and letting customers know you give a crap. That’s how companies separate themselves from the competition.

Ford can keep the status quo if they want and I’ll prob still buy a bronco. But will I be bragging about them to all my friends and coworkers? Will I recommend their vehicles to people? Nope.
I agree with you BB22 regarding the black top. I am not sure why they went with Grey as it definitely is not the choice for the majority of buyers. I would like to see the MIC offered in black and also offer a body colour match for a paintable top in addition too.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Next step would be to bring the top manufacturing in-house...
Ford has taken over the Webasto factory, so they have basically brought it in house! 🤣

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

You might want to ask for you deposit now because in six months you will be in the same position you are now.

Sponsored

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just deliver us the Bronco with no top. Give us a voucher for when they are ready. It’s summer….I’ll go topless (or find a Bimini)

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From a Jeep FB page I am on:
And for what it’s worth, I get it. I’m gonna stick it out for a while.
If it ends up not making logical sense, I’ll go get a new Jeep and roll on.
Maybe.
Ford Bronco Here’s what Ford needs to do to remedy the hardtop production situation D1B205D2-9584-47DF-A710-170406DD46BE
🤣 🤣 !! That's exactly why I've never purchased one, they're a POS until you hit the trails.

But....

Ain't hitting shit with a Bronco other than the internet to stare at pics and dream.

If I get over this "wanna take the roof off" bit, can even head back to my Defender plan, which I also don't love, but at least I can actually drive one and for a decent deal as well.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i would like the option to the body colored hard top installed at the modification center with no shipping fees added.

that would be worth the road trip!

otherwise i'm waiting til MY23 for a green, mansquatch with dual tops.