First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We bring you the very first look at the Bronco Heritage edition showing design cues that harken back to the original 1966 Bronco!

What can we see so far is a set of simple, old-school wheels that look like a modern interpretation of the four-slot wheels found on the original Bronco (comparison image posted below).

You can also see a white grille behind the camo, and there's likely a matching white top somewhere under there.

The prototype looks nicely equipped, and is riding on 35-inch rubber—the same 315/70R17 Goodyears fitted to Broncos with the Sasquatch package.

The interior was fully camouflaged, so it remains to be seen what retro throwback design details may adorn the Heritage Edition Bronco.

The Heritage Edition will come in both 2-door and 4-door models, as we've previously posted.

2021 Bronco Heritage Edition - Bronco6g.com 8.jpg
2021 Bronco Heritage Edition - Bronco6g.com 10.jpg
2021 Bronco Heritage Edition - Bronco6g.com 11.jpg
2021 Bronco Heritage Edition - Bronco6g.com 4.jpg
2021 Bronco Heritage Edition - Bronco6g.com 17.jpg
2021 Bronco Heritage Edition - Bronco6g.com 16.jpg
2021 Bronco Heritage Edition - Bronco6g.com 2.jpg
2021 Bronco Heritage Edition - Bronco6g.com 15.jpg
2021 Bronco Heritage Edition - Bronco6g.com 12.jpg
2021 Bronco Heritage Edition - Bronco6g.com 13.jpg
2021 Bronco Heritage Edition - Bronco6g.com 14.jpg
2021 Bronco Heritage Edition - Bronco6g.com 19.jpg
2021 Bronco Heritage Edition - Bronco6g.com 18.jpg
2021 Bronco Heritage Edition - Bronco6g.com 5.jpg
2021 Bronco Heritage Edition - Bronco6g.com 6.jpg
2021 Bronco Heritage Edition - Bronco6g.com 7.jpg
2021 Bronco Heritage Edition - Bronco6g.com 3.jpg
2021 Bronco Heritage Edition - Bronco6g.com 1.jpg
I don't know if anyone mentioned this in the last 15 pages. But did anyone notice that the front camera was moved? Check out pictures 15 and 16.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't know if anyone mentioned this in the last 15 pages. But did anyone notice that the front camera was moved? Check out pictures 15 and 16.
Looks the same to me. 🤷‍♂️

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's where it's always been. The camera is about even with the "bar" in the signature lighting. The red that you see on the side of the camera is a red accented Bronco lettering. So the camera is in the middle of a red "O" and "N" which is where it's always been.

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's where it's always been. The camera is about even with the "bar" in the signature lighting. The red that you see on the side of the camera is a red accented Bronco lettering. So the camera is in the middle of a red "O" and "N" which is where it's always been.
It is, I thought that it was the top of the grille. My mistake.

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What’s with the last pic of the white five lug wheels?

arent rangers and Broncos six lug?

many one found the perfect retro wheel yet to swap onto their Broncos before the heritage comes out?

The Frisco Kid

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What’s with the last pic of the white five lug wheels?

arent rangers and Broncos six lug?

many one found the perfect retro wheel yet to swap onto their Broncos before the heritage comes out?
Those are Gen 1 Bronco wheels to compare to the spy shot wheels.

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford will make this awesome. No doubt they will also make the infuriating decision to make this an expensive trim level and not a package to add to any Bronco.
I’ve heard from a neighbor who works on Fords executive team that it will be a 2022 first edition replacement. It’s a bridge to get to the 2023 Warthog while extracting as much value from the market as possible.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now that we know the Bronco under the tarp at KoH wasn't the Warthog or Heritage Edition... when do we think we will see the Heritage Edition officially revealed?
Super Cel East? We need our best Stig Sleuths to peak into the trailers like when we caught a glimpse of the Filson rig under wrap.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was reading through this thread last night and this morning and there was only speculation of grill lettering with obvious white grill, white/black slot wheels, graphics, and implied white roof. Did I miss anything?

Reading through the OKC show thread, there was some discussion with Ford Reps that hinted at a Heritage Edition and Everglades Edition.

Enjoying my morning coffee while reading this thread, I was periodically distracted watching the birds compete for a perch on the bird feeders. While deep in thought, I overheard a little bird that indicated there was more under the wraps for the Heritage Edition. I like birds and trust this little one.

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was reading through this thread last night and this morning and there was only speculation of grill lettering with obvious white grill, white/black slot wheels, graphics, and implied white roof. Did I miss anything?

Reading through the OKC show thread, there was some discussion with Ford Reps that hinted at a Heritage Edition and Everglades Edition.

Enjoying my morning coffee while reading this thread, I was periodically distracted watching the birds compete for a perch on the bird feeders. While deep in thought, I overheard a little bird that indicated there was more under the wraps for the Heritage Edition. I like birds and trust this little one.
I believe it will have a unique interior as well as the white door handles as hood tie-downs.

I’m hoping for some throwback displays and maybe the wiper motor mounted on top of the windshield.

I would love for Ford to go bold and make some removable rear fenders that cover the top edge of the tire.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I believe it will have a unique interior as well as the white door handles as hood tie-downs.

I’m hoping for some throwback displays and maybe the wiper motor mounted on top of the windshield.

I would love for Ford to go bold and make some removable rear fenders that cover the top edge of the tire.
@JaxGtc had even suggested some vintage knobs/dials for the interior which I like.

I'm not sure how "brave" Ford will be in opting for new interior seating. They tried with the OBX cloth styling (not colors), but I surmise that will be a low take rate.

With the trail sights/hood tie-down, I'm hoping for the maturation of the development of their patented lighted trail sights. Having amber marker lights on the trail sights is a yes for me.

I doubt we'll see the uncut fender covering the tire. But the little bird always gits his perch.

TravelinBrad

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 F250, 02 F250, 16 F350, 76 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

White grille, white top, white wheels, white flares, white seats in MGV.... ORIGINAL PAINTS! Lunar Green, Red, Midnight Blue, Boxwood Green

PLEASE, FORD, OH PRETTY PLEASE!
Sponsored