First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Find another dealer and simply go to another brand. You can almost get a luxury suv from a European or Japanese label for what F is asking for Bronco. Sad to say but they are digging their own grave.
Just to be clear F is not the one asking, it’s the dealer.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

DaPierogiKid

Outer Banks
First Name
Pawel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My question, is what in the world are these people doing to have that kind of money?

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I came from Audi and you’re right…these are almost SQ7 prices. Also, you can get a 430 HP TRD Sequioa for the same price.
That '23 Sequia will be special even though it has never been a top seller for Toyota - we have thought about it. The wife narrowed it to the new QX60 and the MDX, so I had an idea of what is out there. Granted it is a totally different type vehicle, but the comparison was price to luxury.
Even the Lexus GX is about 60k. Too bad it is a 12 year old design.

Tcbbronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I was paying over, it wouldnt be on that one. NO WAY people should bow to these dealerships. Patience is a virtue. Waited almost two years and wouldve walked if they tried that bs

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK, 2000 Ram 2500, 1993 FZJ80, 1994 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I was paying over, it wouldnt be on that one. NO WAY people should bow to these dealerships. Patience is a virtue. Waited almost two years and wouldve walked if they tried that bs
Same. I was prepared to walk away. You need to find a dealer that guarantees the purchase price in writing when ordering. Even then, there is probably a way around that but then you know you've done what you can.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m getting impatient waiting for my Wildtrak so in April I bought a Big Bend Sport. The dealer knows I’m still waiting so my salesman sends me a message every time they have an order fall through. Two times I’ve almost done it (both times it was +10k over MSRP) but didn’t. Yesterday he sent me a picture of an Outer Banks in Gray and the sticker. Check out the attached pictures. $51k MSRP asking $75k…with no room for negotiation. So my question is this, is this the new norm…should I just break down and buy? I still probably won’t but I want to know what the general consensus is.
7B904052-B902-4ACD-AF5A-4C6B0E5D1ED1.jpeg
4F3AC299-D5B5-4A7F-9A9B-982A33E13643.jpeg
The question you should be asking yourself is your dealer going to bend you over and make you grab your ankles when your built bronco arrives

Sponsored

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
my salesman sends me a message every time they have an order fall through
I can certainly see why "deals" are falling thru at this dealer. I have a word for people paying these markups, but I'll keep it clean. No way. No how. Want's vs Needs people........

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m getting impatient waiting for my Wildtrak so in April I bought a Big Bend Sport. The dealer knows I’m still waiting so my salesman sends me a message every time they have an order fall through. Two times I’ve almost done it (both times it was +10k over MSRP) but didn’t. Yesterday he sent me a picture of an Outer Banks in Gray and the sticker. Check out the attached pictures. $51k MSRP asking $75k…with no room for negotiation. So my question is this, is this the new norm…should I just break down and buy? I still probably won’t but I want to know what the general consensus is.
7B904052-B902-4ACD-AF5A-4C6B0E5D1ED1.jpeg
4F3AC299-D5B5-4A7F-9A9B-982A33E13643.jpeg
NORM because there are people willing to pay that price. But you can buy 2-3 vehicles for that price. No way the Bronco is worth that. Just be patient and wait for the market to go down. This is 100% a WANT at this point. No one NEEDS an over priced Ford SUV 😂. Be strong! Don't give in! Prices are dropping and will continue to drop.

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
My question, is what in the world are these people doing to have that kind of money?
Banks are getting creative. Long terms and financing 150% over book. More greed. They are banking on the fed bailing them out again when this all implodes. Wash, rinse, repeat.

DaPierogiKid

Outer Banks
First Name
Pawel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Banks are getting creative. Long terms and financing 150% over book. More greed. They are banking on the fed bailing them out again when this all implodes. Wash, rinse, repeat.
Trust me...I understand the finance game. Unfortunately that's my career! I just don't understand where people, in their mind, come up with the fact that they have $10K to $25k EXTRA to pay for a $50k machine already.