EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m getting impatient waiting for my Wildtrak so in April I bought a Big Bend Sport. The dealer knows I’m still waiting so my salesman sends me a message every time they have an order fall through. Two times I’ve almost done it (both times it was +10k over MSRP) but didn’t. Yesterday he sent me a picture of an Outer Banks in Gray and the sticker. Check out the attached pictures. $51k MSRP asking $75k…with no room for negotiation. So my question is this, is this the new norm…should I just break down and buy? I still probably won’t but I want to know what the general consensus is.
7B904052-B902-4ACD-AF5A-4C6B0E5D1ED1.jpeg
4F3AC299-D5B5-4A7F-9A9B-982A33E13643.jpeg
Will the lending company allow you to add the adm to the loan?

If you cannot add it to the loan then aren't you is essentially paying a bribe , and when prices normalize and you have to sell can you recoup that adm??
Sponsored

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Food for thought or comparison, Just got my July NADA book. My 21 Badlands 4 door, Sas, Lux softtop stickered at $58k, now books for $76,200 with 7,000 miles.

OP
OP
madfella

madfella

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Will the lending company allow you to add the adm to the loan?

If you cannot add it to the loan then aren't you is essentially paying a bribe , and when prices normalize and you have to sell can you recoup that adm??
Yeah if you look at previous posts, banks are financing these ridiculous amounts.

Racerdad

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dealer knows I’m still waiting so my salesman sends me a message every time they have an order fall through.
I'm guessing that the reason that your dealer has so many customer orders 'fall through' is because they are hitting customers with outrageous ADM when the customer comes to pick up the vehicle. The dealer knows that they can make more $ by selling to someone that has more money than patience.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Find another dealer and simply go to another brand. You can almost get a luxury suv from a European or Japanese label for what F is asking for Bronco. Sad to say but they are digging their own grave.

OP
OP
madfella

madfella

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Find another dealer and simply go to another brand. You can almost get a luxury suv from a European or Japanese label for what F is asking for Bronco. Sad to say but they are digging their own grave.
I came from Audi and you’re right…these are almost SQ7 prices. Also, you can get a 430 HP TRD Sequioa for the same price.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’m getting impatient waiting for my Wildtrak so in April I bought a Big Bend Sport. The dealer knows I’m still waiting so my salesman sends me a message every time they have an order fall through. Two times I’ve almost done it (both times it was +10k over MSRP) but didn’t. Yesterday he sent me a picture of an Outer Banks in Gray and the sticker. Check out the attached pictures. $51k MSRP asking $75k…with no room for negotiation. So my question is this, is this the new norm…should I just break down and buy? I still probably won’t but I want to know what the general consensus is.
the whole reason this is becoming the new norm is because people are willing to pay a $24K markup because they can't wait.

dmillerspc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a special order. Too bad people order them and push out orders of people who really want one. When a customer doesn't take it the dealer can get what the market will bear. I waited for mine and got it with no dealer markup and i got a rebate from Ford, so I wouldn't go paying over sticker, just wait it out, it's a great vehicle and worth the wait.

Bronco.jpg

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah if you look at previous posts, banks are financing these ridiculous amounts.
Memories of 2010 mortgage crisis!!

Then we have to ask if insurance companies are adjusting their replacement values?

We're definitely in a bubble of some sort with supply issues, inflation, our government giving money away, etc.

My brother in Canada is a real estate broker and they're market is tanking right now. Canada mirrors the US but they have a smaller market so they feel the changes quicker!

Sponsored

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And here I thought this was finally coming to and end, Ford dealer near my work has had 3 Broncos sitting for well over 2 months, all dealer stock all 7k to 10k over MSRP no takers! I think this is more a location thing

OP
OP
madfella

madfella

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Memories of 2010 mortgage crisis!!

Then we have to ask if insurance companies are adjusting their replacement values?

We're definitely in a bubble of some sort with supply issues, inflation, our government giving money away, etc.

My brother in Canada is a real estate broker and they're market is tanking right now. Canada mirrors the US but they have a smaller market so they feel the changes quicker!
Yup…exactly!

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Three things.
1) Are you sure they will give you a fair price on yours when they get it in? I hope you have something in writing from them.
2) As an insurance agent, my biggest fear is that you will have an accident that is a total loss and they will pay ACV (Actual Cash Value). This will not be the price you paid, no matter how much you argue with them. It may be more than MSRP right now. Only the Insurance carrier knows. I have no idea where they get their numbers from.
3) All those add-ons are total B.S. Do not let them do anyof that to yours unless you want it. Furthermore, if you put money down on it, or trade, do NOT let them sell you the Gap insurance. It is a rip-off. You can add it to your current policy for pennies on the dollar compared to theirs. You can even reduce your deductible and it is still cheaper.
Hold out for yours. You have one to ride right now, even though it is a Sport. Wait for your special order. It will be worth it.