Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SD, 68 Firebird, 85 300ZX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow! What kind of jerk blames the victims?
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have not had enough coffee yet to deal with a reply, but good luck on your continued stay.

Reactions: sjp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Round earth denial
Holocaust denial
Moon landing denial
Ford reservation denial
<True Earth is FLAT
<Not denial, only fewer amounts......
<Moon landing is fake
<I read The Dearborn Independent

c-dubb

Raptor
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It's all about timing and allocations and a stupidly over complicated scheduling system.

The most important lesson here is Ford cares more about the dealers than about customers and a fair reservation system (first come first served)....
Because the dealers are Ford's customers.

Ultralisk

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe I’m missing something, but how could people REALLY have first week Res and no Bronco? Are they lying? Have they not converted to an order? Did they dealership just sell it and not tell them? With so many people (me being one) get a Bronco 4 months after walk in order, they have to be full of crap….
I think what you are missing is the role that allocations from Ford has in the process. It doesn't matter how early you ordered your bronco relative to other people outside your dealership. So your order can't be filled until your dealership gets an allocation. If Ford can't produce your order when your dealership gets their allocation, my understanding is that Ford will send a bronco that they can make to the dealership, fulfilling the allocation, but not necessarily the order on the books. I'm sure if I have this wrong, someone will let me know, but because dealer allocation trumps order date, you can get some weird delays.

Sponsored

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Day 3, but I want stick and a 2 door. If you got a 4 door auto in 4 months I'm not even a little jealous

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just going to throw this out there but if you have the words 2 door anywhere in your sig line, order summary/DORA/WBDO, you're hosed. I have no idea why they can't build them but looking at my orders, what has been built and what is scheduling, 2D seems to be more of a constraint than anything else.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They all reserved with Granger. I didn’t which is why I have had mine since October.

**runs and hides**
100% true statement. The false promises some dealers laid out early on in the res/order process came back to bite many people in the arse.... I've had mine since last October as well, AND I used a smaller dealer. I was, however, a day 2 Reservation holder (7-14-2020)

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

bro. just got my first day res, 2 door yesterday. blend date was 12/8 and then it was on chip hold until a few days ago. no one is lying.

Sponsored

BroncoHUD

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved 7/17/20, ordered and reordered withing 2-3 of order banks opening both times last year for a badlands with mid package, hard top, tow, and 2.7. Ended up removing the tow in February and finally got a production date for April 4th. After going into production my dealers last update was it got pushed back to April 28th for build. I ordered through a local dealer in AL that has 4 sister dealerships in FL and WA state.

quico_c

Badlands
First Name
Quico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
100% true. I even know of at least one person who ordered their Bronco from my dealership in November, has almost exactly the same constraints as I do, and is now driving their Bronco and I am not. 7/21/2020 reservation, even switched to the soft top to get it quicker. Thought I'd get a build date this week for sure but nothing.

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think it is very hard for people to accept that there is no direct answer as to why first year reservations don't have a Bronco. Ford just dropped the ball, and didn't prepare for how many would actually order.

The most logical answer(s), the dealer you ordered with doesn't have allocation to support the orders that they have in WBDO.

Another, there is parts shortage and inflation is affecting the bids for parts & materials... but that is just a conspiracy🤷‍♂️

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just going to throw this out there but if you have the words 2 door anywhere in your sig line, order summary/DORA/WBDO, you're hosed. I have no idea why they can't build them but looking at my orders, what has been built and what is scheduling, 2D seems to be more of a constraint than anything else.
The 2D constraint does seem to be loosening a bit. Yesterday, 30% of the orders that got scheduled at our partnered dealership were 2 doors. Which tracks above the assumed take rate.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We got 1 of 8 and it was an old reservation. They passed over several other 2D, albeit higher content ones, but still, ouch for all the 2D peeps. Would love to know if it has something to do with the doors, interior, powertrain (driveshaft), wiring or top, being the problem.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.