fzracer484

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Took a ride to NYC and back to central Massachusetts this weekend and spotted exactly 3 broncos out in the wild, all at a distance on opposite directions on highways. All 4 door soft tops of course :cautious:. My 2 door is sitting in the garage a bit longer and looking forward to getting out of the 40's here soon enough. My over under for the trip was 2 broncos. I thought I was in real trouble when I saw one just getting out of town. But only two others in the total of 390 miles of driving.
Interestingly enough I did see 3 C8's just today since getting back from my trip. My general experience in daily life outside of this trip would be 1 bronco / every 3 weeks usually driving. Have yet to see one parked at someone's house in the places I work / live / visit locally. The only color I see is also usually carbonized grey.
A Raptor is going to be like a mythic legend appearing if I ever see one (Dealership excluded)

FWIW we stayed right in Times Square and took our daughter to her first Broadway musical (Hamilton) and minus the obvious traffic once you get into Manhattan, I thought parking was reasonable at $30 for the 24 hours across from the hotel, there are NYPD officers everywhere and we never once thought about safety. So I hadn't been back there since just before 9/11, and it was a lot of fun being around that spectacle for a short period of time knowing we are coming back to quite a bit different. I would also recommend Starlite Diner for breakfast and the atmosphere. When my daughter was telling me she wanted to go there because the waitresses sing I had no idea the show I was in for.
Sponsored

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are 3 within a couple miles of my house, all 4 door soft tops, cg, a51 and red. This past week I did see 3 others for the first time. Seems like they are getting delivered more now.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Its getting better now. I saw 2 in two days.

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Spotting at least 1 everyday now. We had a great day in East Texas today and lots were out with the top down and doors off. Great to see, but will better when the one I see everyday is in my driveway.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 or 3 a week at this point

Sponsored

Tmurder1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm the only base and only two door for miles around but I have been seeing several high trim levels (First editions mostly and several sasqauched badlands) driving around. None ever wave back to me. I've talked to a few when I see them at work and most weren't reservation holders, just people who wanted the "flashiest car off the the lot" and probably grossly overpaid.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw 5 broncos this weekend in Wyoming. Even saw a 2 door. More seem to be popping up.

Bronco0818

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Northwest Florida panhandle. All year up to the past week or so, it was like one a month. (Saw Bronco sports almost every day however.)
Now it’s 2-3 a week. Definitely more out there vs. a few months ago.

Saw 2 out and about today. One of them ended up being a member of this site!

Deltamav

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've seen about a dozen - a lot of Outer Banks, one FE, one Badlands, and a bunch of others I couldn't see because they were too far away. I also saw my first 2-door yesterday. All the others are 4 doors with soft tops (except for the FE). Colors are mostly Area 51, Oxford White, and Carbonized Gray, though I have seen one Cyber Orange and it looked so much like Velveeta cheese that I changed my order to Carbonized Gray.

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There's someone with a white base in my neighborhood.....other than that I
I havent seen any in central MA

Sponsored

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mavericks and mach-es are more rare here in Colorado from my experience

Mike Kleen

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Base MIC
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve seen two in the Prattville AL area (Montgomery suburb). There has been a used one at the same dealership I used for about a month and they just got a special order in this weekend. Saw one for sale at the other Ford dealership here in town as well.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Average seeing about 4 per day in North ga...see alot of of cactus gray....one thing I notice about all of the bronco colors is they definitely change drastically with lighting...especially cactus gray..sometimes looks green..or tan or blueish...impressed with hot pepper...
All the colors look nothing like pics on the ford b and p

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs