First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Admittedly the only reason why I noticed is because I was seriously considering the 33" MT tire on Badlands back when I initially placed my order.

I knew the standard tire was a BFG KO2, and I was hoping the optional tire was a BFG KM3. But of course Ford doesn't actually tell you what the tires are on the website. Took me a LOT of searching on this forum back in 2021 to find someone who actually ordered that tire, definitely doesn't seem like a popular option.
I’ve got the MTs on my Wildtrak by default. Probably the lightest 315/70/17 tire on the market. No issues so far at 8,000 miles. I have not wheeled with them yet and I think the sidewall may be the weak point. Aesthetically I think they look ok. Road noise isn’t terrible either but I’ve ran other mud terrains on my Jeeps and it never really bothered me. I do like the KM3s.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150-KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A BL for sticker is a good deal. Soft top is fine, the 2.3 is plenty capable and you have gearing that can handle 35's should you choose to upgrade.

OP
OP
BroncosCountryLetsRide
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands Non-Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A BL for sticker is a good deal. Soft top is fine, the 2.3 is plenty capable and you have gearing that can handle 35's should you choose to upgrade.
I didn’t realize I had the correct hearing for 35s! I wanted to lift and put 35s on but thought that was out of the question because of my gearing

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
You have 4.46 gearing (because of the auto) vs 4.7 on a Sasquatch, so while not optimal it's doable.
Sponsored