First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw the New Pro-x on the commute home last Night!
Nice!!!! Fully loaded with a Fender Soundsystem pro X with leather for $45k is not bad! Considering prices are up right now!!!
Ford better get it together soon I’m thinking of jumping ship!!!
And it tows 6200k or so
See ya!!!
Sponsored

Waiting for 4th Bronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mercedes C350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer said that if you ordered one today with non-constrained options you would get it delivered within 2 months. No res needed. They WANT to build them, but cant if they dont have the parts.

I dont remember exactly what they were but, I am pretty sure he said:

NO leather
2.3 L
NO sasquatch
No MIC top
Still waiting for a build schedule for my Base 2dr., 2.3L manual with roof rack and front bumper. Since MIC 2.0 is going on, I should not have anymore constraints. Reservation 11/20. Re-order for MY22 10/21.

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wildtrak, hardtop, lux,
Just got scheduled for 1/24/2022.
No reservation..
Order Date 10/25/2021

How is a non-res holder getting built with an order date of late '21?
Ah, you see, the hook is set. I too was once scheduled for production, for the first time, but then 5 other re-schedules occurred. You may believe yours will built January, I would not hold my breath!:ROFLMAO:

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wildtrak, hardtop, lux,
No reservation..
Order Date 10/25/2021

Without more detail, it is not possible to be certain, but the '22 allocation formula can cause a lot of weirdness. Most of the discussion is how this will impact Granger/Chapman/Stephens, but I suspect the impact is much larger than that. A dealer with a bigger percentage of overall Bronco sales, when compared with the percentage of 3 year Ford sales, is going to see slower delivery of earlier timestamps. Conversely, a dealer with very few reservations will be able to deliver new orders fairly quickly.

I believe that overwhelmingly, the biggest things impacting delivery are dealer allocation and MIC top, and that the rest of the deadly sins only play a minor role.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wildtrak, hardtop, lux,
No reservation..
Order Date 10/25/2021

Simple - a softie right?

Sponsored

rzshootr

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 Etron
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you find out if a dealer has a high or low number of allocations? Do you just assume they have lots of allocations if they are a high volume dealer? And that means specifically High volume Bronco Sport sales? My dealer won’t give me an answer on how many allocation they have or where I fall in their list. I’ve never wanted anything from Ford until the Bronco. However, I will never, never try to buy a car this way again. And certainly not like this again from Ford.

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They are scheduling so many right now. Scheduling posts are popping up all over the facebook groups. The most yet. Come January I wonder if they can follow through.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My story...

I'm in Colorado Springs, CO but went with a small dealer in Missouri for my reservation/order. They only had 10-12 reservations for a 2021 Bronco...with just a couple of allocations. (I made a deal for invoice w/no dealer fees)

I'm a 7/15/20 reservation holder and was #4, I believe.

I didn't get a '21 and had to resubmit my order for a '22 last month. I originally had a 2-door Badlands/Squatch/2.7/Lux/MIC/Tow/Mod Bumper ordered. I received call from my dealer just over a week ago and he informed me that he had submitted an order (no reservation)and that order was being previewed! That order had a soft top. The dealer asked me if I wanted to change to a 4-door soft top and see if it gets picked up. I figured I'd give it a shot and if it doesn't get picked up within a month or two, I'd go back to a 2-door.

So, sure enough, I get picked up for a build yesterday. 4-door, Badlands, soft top, 2.7, Lux. I dropped the 2-door, tow and modular bumper. The decision was easy for me as I was wavering on a 4-door anyway (for the extra space for camping/fishing gear and dogs). I don't mind the soft top because I'll have the top off most of the time anyway and will get the MIC in a couple of years.

Very thankful that I have a great dealer who communicates well. So glad I changed my order.

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Explorer and 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It is stuff like this, that makes me feel like I should place another order.

Priority list for getting scheduled by Ford seems to be as follows:

Priority 1 - Those without a need for a Bronco who are really just purchasing to just turn it around and make a quick buck, they get scheduled quickly. Especially if they have multiples ordered in which case all their orders get built early.

Priority 2 - Those who gave up waiting and purchased one that someone else decided they didn't want, a dealer demo , or someone else who got one that is selling. Within days of taking ownership of that Bronco, they get the email with a build date for their original reservation/order.

Priority 3 - People who make a second order thinking maybe it would get filled in 2023, but within weeks that second order gets scheduled while their first remains waiting. About the time of delivery of that second order, their early reservation finally gets scheduled.

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

happen because Ford does not give a fuck about there costumers. saw that someone order a Bronco that they we'll get more money from then 99% of other orders.

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am watching people with August and September 2021 orders get built and delivered. While much early res holders wait. I have a soft top base no options so it is not constraints causing a delay. It is just luck of the draw. I know there are first day res holder still waiting. The people that got treated the worst were the FE res holders that got canceled. That was terrible.

alexpsu88

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon, c10, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Oh it's happening sweetheart" And... through all this Ford stock is still hitting 52 week highs every week.

imme267

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am watching people with August and September 2021 orders get built and delivered. While much early res holders wait. I have a soft top base no options so it is not constraints causing a delay. It is just luck of the draw. I know there are first day res holder still waiting. The people that got treated the worst were the FE res holders that got canceled. That was terrible.
I feel bad because I ordered on 10/16 with no res and got scheduled yesterday. I was fully expecting to wait 6 months.
Sponsored