First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...until I die quietly in my sleep like my grandfather, not wide awake and screaming like the passengers in his car at the time :)
Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
About a hundred dollars.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
10+ years. Which shockingly will equate to maybe 40k miles. Probably drive 4k/yr (that's pre-covid #s)

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine will be completely used up. How long I keep it will depend on its durability. I plan to drive the crap out of it, abuse it, break it, fix it, repeat until I can no longer get parts for it. It may not be my daily driver forever, but the Jeep Cherokee that I was daily driving 12 years ago is still my backup vehicle and trail pig, and is now falling the F apart from 3 decades of abuse. Although still mostly reliable and capable, it has the KBB value of a grape slushee.

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Until the wheels fall off, then I will put the wheels back on and keep going.

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll keep it for a long long time.

Still have my first car 1990 Acura Legend with 330k miles on it.

Had a 2001 Infiniti QX4, got side swiped and totalled around 200k

Still have the 2004 F-150 with 200k miles on it.

And we still have the 2006 Pathfinder with 157k miles on it.

I hope to keep the Bronco as long as all of those ☺

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I very much intend to keep this vehicle for 300K miles, granted it lasts that long. I’m the type to change the oil every 3k miles religiously. I’ve had a 2016 BMW 4 series coupe for 82,000 miles with zero issues, only regular maintenance. I hope to be the guy in 2065 with that mint high mileage Bronco. Curious to see how much time others intend to keep theirs. Cheers!
What do you drive now and why hasn't your previous love affair lasted that long?

Seems like everyone always has these same intentions but they always seem to deteriorate about the time that the next pretty girl comes walking through the door.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I very much intend to keep this vehicle for 300K miles, granted it lasts that long. I’m the type to change the oil every 3k miles religiously. I’ve had a 2016 BMW 4 series coupe for 82,000 miles with zero issues, only regular maintenance. I hope to be the guy in 2065 with that mint high mileage Bronco. Curious to see how much time others intend to keep theirs. Cheers!
No idea. I haven't kept a car for more than 5 yrs.

I've never owned a truck or an SUV. I'm obviously hoping that I love it but won't be shocked if in a few years I miss the fun of driving my M4.

Ideally I love it enough to keep it and run it into the ground and once paid off I'll buy a car for speed if I'm missing that.

Hailey Jo

Badlands
First Name
Hailey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.haileyjohnson.realtor
Vehicle(s)
1977 Ford F-150, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Planning on having it forever and passing it down. I have some plans in mind for when the engine finally goes out, seats tear, ect.

Sponsored

mac62989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma Sport Access Cab, 2001 Trans AM WS6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would say 10+ years but I also said that about the Tacoma I bought 10/19 and I don't think I'll keep that for more than 2.5 years when I'll likely sell for a Bronco.. I have had my Trans AM going on 12 years now but I absolutely love that car and I'll never sell it. Thought I would feel the same about the Tacoma but I like it, don't love it. Depending on how well Ford delivers and how good reliability is in early model years will tell the tale if/when I buy a Bronco..

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would say 10+ years but I also said that about the Tacoma I bought 10/19 and I don't think I'll keep that for more than 2.5 years when I'll likely sell for a Bronco.. I have had my Trans AM going on 12 years now but I absolutely love that car and I'll never sell it. Thought I would feel the same about the Tacoma but I like it, don't love it. Depending on how well Ford delivers and how good reliability is in early model years will tell the tale if/when I buy a Bronco..
I had wanted a Tacoma for as long as I can remember, and finally bought a new 2017 in late 2016. I kept it 4 years, and said I'd never let it go. And then Ford did the unthinkable by dropping a Bronco that is a legitimate 4x4 instead of just the crossover minivan POS I expected like the Blazer.
I get the need for that as well, so I'm happy to see the Bronco Sport as well, but I'd never let my Tacoma go for that. So in the meantime, I'm driving old clapped out junk, hoping to keep it running until I can actually lay hands on my new Bronco, because the Taco has been gone for a few months now...

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have attachment issues with my vehicles. My plan is to keep for the rest of my driving life.

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My job is 100% remote, so if that holds steady, I won't be putting much miles on the Bronco. I'm hoping that if it's the bad azz I hope it will be, that it will be with me a long time. In the 80s, I thought we'd have hover/flying cars by now, so maybe they'll have a hover conversion package in a decade or so...still not losing hope on the flying car dammit.

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Depends...outside of this forum, there are plenty of "buyers"(ie idiots that need the new, shiny thing first) that would likely pay a premium for one of the first off the line. So, the old motto, everything's for sale. So, I'll sell early if price is right and wait for 2022, or keep and be very happy! I can only imagine the responses I'll get to this one, but just being honest.
Sponsored