Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Forever and ever...amen! Unless I really want a warthog. Only way might trade up! Also can afford a hog. If not 21 for my life!
Sponsored

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My answer depends on how often its in the shop to be fixed. If its a nice solid ride, I will love it long time. Otherwise, its gone and I'm window shopping again.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco will be my first brand new vehicle, I still have my high school truck and it was totaled 9 years ago. I don't get rid of vehicles. So if all goes well, never?

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I own my current Tacoma TRD Off Road for 17 years now, 112,000.- miles on it.
So about that time frame would be nice, I'm just not sure car companies will support 17+ year old computers based on 19 year old tech that far down the road....

I don't enjoy buying a car, and as long as the one I have works, I won't go out of my way to replace it.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I'll be 65 next July so I plan on being Cremated with my Badlands. P.S I've already Pre-Paid ?

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I'll be 65 next July so I plan on being Cremated with my Badlands. P.S I've already Pre-Paid ?
For the Badlands or cremation? Did they give you a quote on burning the Bronco?

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the Badlands or cremation? Did they give you a quote on burning the Bronco?
Since me and the wife are Pre-Paid they said they would give me a good deal adding the Bronco LOL?

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Somewhere between a month and 5 years.

the initial excitement has worn off for me. I want an overland vehicle but don’t want a Jeep. While the bronco is the cool new kid on the block, it’s essentially a wrangler. If you compare this to a wrangler in looks, incredibly similar compared to a defender (older ones) that have their own distinguished look.

The looks are one thing I can probably live with. But if it’s not comfortable for a long trip then it’s going up for sale. I live in NY but we want to take trips to Canada and out west which are long drives. In the end I may go for something a bit more practical like a 4runner. I want the roof top tent and canopy on he side. Both vehicles fit the bill but the allure with The bronco is that it’s modular. When I go to Moab I want to take the doors and roof off and hit the trails but still be able to have the roof top tent. Otherwise why not get something more comfortable?

in fairness, wrangler struggles with this as well. ultimately it’ll be how it rides when I take delivery. silver lining is if I do sell I can maybe get all my money back if not more

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Depends on the warthog......

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have never bought a first year run ,i also have no idea how it drives ,if it really fits into my life well i can see a long happy relationship picnics,long trips to the beach ,dog walks ect . Im good at mantaining them so if i keep her long term flannel will be out of style when im done.

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have never bought a first year run ,i also have no idea how it drives ,if it really fits into my life well i can see a long happy relationship picnics,long trips to the beach ,dog walks ect . Im good at mantaining them so if i keep her long term flannel will be out of style when im done.
Flannel is never out of style if you're in the Bronco Nation. I feel like there should be a gang sign or secret internet handshake for it too.

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will be my one and only new vehicle purchase. Will keep it until I'm dead.

I'm getting a BL with high package, but since I'll be keeping it for so long, I might end up opting for the Lux package instead .

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Until they release a PHEV Hybrid, then after that until it dies

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No clue.

I've never owned a car for more than 5 years. I've never owned an suv/truck. Hopefully I'll love it but I do have some worries that I'll miss having a sporty car.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I very much intend to keep this vehicle for 300K miles, granted it lasts that long. I’m the type to change the oil every 3k miles religiously. I’ve had a 2016 BMW 4 series coupe for 82,000 miles with zero issues, only regular maintenance. I hope to be the guy in 2065 with that mint high mileage Bronco. Curious to see how much time others intend to keep theirs. Cheers!
I am with you @bokirby. Current vehicles - oldest to newest - 2004 TJ w/103K, 2005 Porsche Cayenne S w50K, 2006 Jeep Commander w/87k, 2013 Mercedes C250 w/Sport Package w/104K. Keep 'em clean and maintained and they last a long time. Plan on treating my Bronco the same way.
Sponsored