Sponsored

How much are you guys paying for people's bronco sasquatch wheels and tires?

rustedgoat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
2-3K isn't out of line if they are ready to run (still mounted, balanced and still have the TPMS's)

I have a base model and wanted slightly larger tires, (5)265 75 16 were going to be $750 not including mounting and balancing. These were simple all season tires that were just under 32" tall. I waited and found (5) Outer Bank take off's complete with TPMS for $450. It was a really good deal for me, Dude was upgrading to 37" and just wanted these gone. They could have asked more like other ads but he ended up with money in his pocket and the other ads were still up. I was fine with factory style rims. A factory set of tires and rims should be discounted. A lot of people want custom touches and that's where that extra cost comes in. That doesn't mean their take-offs are worth retail.

I always thought
75% of new if exactly what you want and its brand new
50% of new if it will work and is really good shape
These are from individuals so there are no guarantees on any level
Sponsored

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A set I was offered to buy, he was asking 1800$ which I felt was a fair price.
For 5 rims and tires?! Thatā€™s a steal.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Folks are completely forgetting that some of these ā€dealsā€ come with SAS wheels! Factory forged beadloc capability...these wheels will be sought after some day and are one of the reasons the price may seem ellavated.
Sadly they aren't forged from what I can tell looking at others photos. Haven't had one of mine off yet though.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I sold the five wheels and tires with tpms sensors off my wildtrak (with the seemingly more desirable black beauty rings) for $2250. Bought 5 new 17ā€ Fuel wheels with 35x12.50 Nitto trail grapplers for $3500 including delivery, no tax from 4wp. They came mounted and balanced with tpms sensors and lug nuts included.

I think the lowest Iā€™ve seen anyone asking on here for the whole Sasquatch tire/wheel package is $1800, highest was $3000, most common is $2500. I think 2k-$2500 seems fair, any more than that, just buy aftermarket. There are some good deals on 5 tire/wheel packages.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
In a year, craigslist/marketplace will be flooded with them, I can't imagine paying over $1800 now.

OP
OP

Inspector_Nipples

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Base 2021
Your Bronco Model
Base
I sold the five wheels and tires with tpms sensors off my wildtrak (with the seemingly more desirable black beauty rings) for $2250. Bought 5 new 17ā€ Fuel wheels with 35x12.50 Nitto trail grapplers for $3500 including delivery, no tax from 4wp. They came mounted and balanced with tpms sensors and lug nuts included.

I think the lowest Iā€™ve seen anyone asking on here for the whole Sasquatch tire/wheel package is $1800, highest was $3000, most common is $2500. I think 2k-$2500 seems fair, any more than that, just buy aftermarket. There are some good deals on 5 tire/wheel packages.
If you see this 1800 again let me know!

IXxMcCoyxXl

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thatā€™s pretty much what you would pay to get set up with real beadlocks and good set of 35s. if you are looking for oem stuff that people have removed give it a year or two. there will be no shortage of that kid of stuff and will be able to pick up this stuff for a song. iā€™m waiting for signature taillights until you start seeing these wrecked in junk yards.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP

Inspector_Nipples

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Base 2021
Your Bronco Model
Base
thatā€™s pretty much what you would pay to get set up with real beadlocks and good set of 35s. if you are looking for oem stuff that people have removed give it a year or two. there will be no shortage of that kid of stuff and will be able to pick up this stuff for a song. iā€™m waiting for signature taillights until you start seeing these wrecked in junk yards.
damn I am impatient. My friends have been leaving me out of the offroading trips because of my OEM tires aren't cutting it!!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

$1500-1800 is probably fair, but once more hit the market they wonā€™t be worth that much.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs