Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer is $500 refundable. I converted my reservation in June 2021 and he told me "due to the wait" the $100 reservation deposit will suffice. At the time I was thinking Bronco is just about to start production the wait can't be over 9 months. :ROFLMAO: Here I am at month 24 but the bronco is finally built awaiting shipment.
Sponsored

Reactions: TTT

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Zero. I have 8 or 9 Ford dealers in town. Dealership was just happy I ordered with them instead of one of the other dealerships.

I did buy our 2020 F-150 from them, so I was a repeat customer, but I don't think that had anything to do with it.

TTT

Wildtrak
First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Zero, no money down, but the sales man knew i was going to buy that car for sure !

my brother did, $500

Remember if you go to OffRodeo experience, the money you pay to go, you will get a Refund if you do purchase your bronco, so di it wile you wait for your Bronco, worth the experience , it helps with the long wait times.

BurtMacklin

Outer Banks
First Name
AMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB 4 DR / 22 F150 / 23 OBX 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My local dealer required $100 down- the dealer I bought my current Bronco from wanted $2000. I went with the local guys.

Todd308

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
At4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
zero at two dealers I talked to, one dealer was $500 refundable.

Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
$100.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$500-$1000 is normal. Maybe more if you’re ordering a special edition vehicle like a Raptor or Heritage Limited.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A reputable Ford dealer shouldn’t charge a deposit. If any do and say it isn’t refundable, walk away quickly. I had a day 2 reservation online with Ford ($100) but it was refunded when I switched dealers. I think there is another thread that shows dealers that charge MSRP (or not) etc. There are dealers who are charging above, but you should be able to find a decent one.
This isn’t true. Granger and many other great dealers require a deposit.

fr8ycat

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150 FX4, 1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not sure why this is an issue? When you decide to buy a house, they expect money in escrow that is not returned if you bale.
We all know what big losses Ford dealers are taking on unclaimed Bronco orders and if life gets in the way or you get tired of waiting, "well, we'll keep your deposit plus get the ADM on the sucker that comes along and gives it to us".

When has anybody bought a house and when escrow closes, you go to pick up the keys and they tell you unless you give us another 20% you're not getting this house?
Or "sorry, we sold your house to someone else"?

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Zero $ here.

Sponsored

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I got with them last week about putting in an order on Monday, they told me a person from the sales team would get with me on my order. Emailed one of the sales guys, Derek, nothing but crickets. Believe it or not same thing with town and country ford.
I also pinged them a week ago and received a build sheet to sign on Monday and signed it. No deposit either.

It really depends on your sales guy. I also bought a Mach-E from them and have another one on order.

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I also pinged them a week ago and received a build sheet to sign on Monday and signed it. No deposit either.

It really depends on your sales guy. I also bought a Mach-E from them and have another one on order.
Is this the Mullinex in Kissimmee?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We all know what big losses Ford dealers are taking on unclaimed Bronco orders and if life gets in the way or you get tired of waiting, "well, we'll keep your deposit plus get the ADM on the sucker that comes along and gives it to us".

When has anybody bought a house and when escrow closes, you go to pick up the keys and they tell you unless you give us another 20% you're not getting this house?
Or "sorry, we sold your house to someone else"?

That’s why you have a signed contract with what the price will be. Going into a purchase of a 30-100k vehicle and not having an agreement on what you are going to pay would never happen on a house.

And yes life gets in the way, I get that. I lost escrow on a house when a medical event took precedence. But as you say, that’s life.
Sponsored