Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Rick, play nice! :ROFLMAO:

You're hitting hard today with some good material, but don't totally deflate the guy. If someone wants to believe that their mass market built Bronco is rare, then let it slide.

Honestly, if it isn't a Warthog or Raptor (whatever), then I don't think it has a shot at being considered rare, just a unpopular configuration is likely how Ford will view a particular mix. Some builds may be prohibitively expensive which will make them uncommon as well.
Come on man, that's just mean!
Sponsored

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Rare unit. 1 of 1 that i farted in the front seat in (future stat, obviously, lol)

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

giphy.gif

Here for the people who will take your cool stat as some sort of indicator of future collectable status. :LOL:
Along with those who will order a color, trim and option they don't like just so they can feel special! They should order cyber orange so they can feel like they did riding the short bus to high school!! :eek:

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Honestly, if it isn't a Warthog or Raptor (whatever), then I don't think it has a shot at being considered rare, ...
When the pregnant fenders and funny graphics come on line they will probably be rare for a reason... ?

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just did the calculations, and if my math is right, my Bronco build should be one of about 70,000 for model year 2021 ! ! ! !

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You think every bronco buyer is on this forum AND filled out that little survey?

?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Rick, play nice! :ROFLMAO:

You're hitting hard today with some good material, but don't totally deflate the guy. If someone wants to believe that their mass market built Bronco is rare, then let it slide.

Honestly, if it isn't a Warthog or Raptor (whatever), then I don't think it has a shot at being considered rare, just a unpopular configuration is likely how Ford will view a particular mix. Some builds may be prohibitively expensive which will make them uncommon as well.
You're right, i've been a bit on fire today and am sorry for not watching my keystrokes closer and being more friendly/joking/annoying than antagonistic/annoying...... G-dang IRS about to change filing deadlines is a gut punch. More so than Ford's materials and paint team being colorblind.

On the topic of rarity: There are so many color/materials/trim/option variables with Bronco it's crazy how many combinations there are going to be and how few are going to be identical. That part is giving them headaches right now, but it's a great benefit to the customer.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No.

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wouldn't call these jokes hate, just making jest. We tend to do that here when someone makes an assertion that can be disputed. Think that's why such online forums exist, but no one is being mean.

We've just got a bunch of comedians here! :ROFLMAO:
Maybe i should have titled my post Uncommon and Unpopular to lower people’s blood pressure ?? for the record i didn’t do the polls and stats...it already existed. Just stating the obvious ??

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You want rare? My car is one of 3 cars in my color with my exact configuration for 2019 on a Challenger Scat Pack.

Ford Bronco How rare is your build? 1611601740716

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On the topic of rarity: There are so many color/materials/trim/option variables with Bronco it's crazy how many combinations there are going to be and how few are going to be identical. That part is giving them headaches right now, but it's a great benefit to the customer.
Interesting article on how many combinations there are for the F-150.

How Many Different Ways Are There To Build a Ford F-150? Would You Believe 2 Billion? | The Daily Drive | Consumer Guide® The Daily Drive | Consumer Guide®