Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With all the folks posting the good news, I feel like those of us not invited to the party need an outlet. Who else here feels like they are getting picked last (or not at all) for the dodgeball team at recess?? I, for one, am not going to take this abuse from Ford. I’m going to quietly sit behind my keyboard and type furiously on the forum, and whine to my husband and close friends that I’m offended Ford didn’t pick me for a priority Bronco! (Lawd, I need a life!! HA!) Am I the only one who hasn't received the call? I'm a 7-14 am reservation and #1 allocation. Something screwy going on here! 🤦‍♀️ Let your frustrations fly!!
I'm a night one reservation and #1 slot allocation at my local dealer, and I'm not too surprised by not getting a priority bump call. Using that on me would be a bit of a waste when it could instead be used on someone sitting towards the edge of the 21/22 MY cutoff. Though I might be totally misunderstanding the mechanism.

That said, yeah I wanna play some dodgeball with the cool kids too. 100%.

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
quoting myself from another thread.
this was meant to be directed at people that want to get all salty that they 'did get the call' yet

Eeh, fuck'em

Everyone should be happy to hear things are happening. It's good news for all of us regardless of when ours gets built.

Everyone before that gets built and delivered is one more closer to me getting mine.

Delays for people ahead of me only mean delays for me too.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let your heart, not be troubled. You may get an email, or call tomorrow? We've all been patient for a long time. Another few days won't matter. I'm not worried. I've got a 7/13 res-date with a 8:08 pm PDT / 11:08 EDT, time stamp. That being said, I better get an email or call in the next few days...Or I might be "Furiously typing" too! :cool:

armycntlr

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With all the folks posting the good news, I feel like those of us not invited to the party need an outlet. Who else here feels like they are getting picked last (or not at all) for the dodgeball team at recess?? I, for one, am not going to take this abuse from Ford. I’m going to quietly sit behind my keyboard and type furiously on the forum, and whine to my husband and close friends that I’m offended Ford didn’t pick me for a priority Bronco! (Lawd, I need a life!! HA!) Am I the only one who hasn't received the call? I'm a 7-14 am reservation and #1 allocation. Something screwy going on here! 🤦‍♀️ Let your frustrations fly!!
it would be a crime for your dealer to "waste" the priority you on a 7-14....your first in line to begin with!!

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You don’t hav3 to wait for notification. Call the phone number Ford has provided in the Bronco related emails and with your reservation number, they will flat out tell you if you are MY 21 or 22.

Sponsored

jdbronc

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 High Country
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm a 7/14 10pm res that came through as a 7/15 res. My dealer got 203 allocations for MY21 and I'm 224. The odds are not in my favor! I only have one deadly sin (2.7 engine) so hoping 21 people ahead of me get pushed back due to part availability.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don’t hav3 to wait for notification. Call the phone number Ford has provided in the Bronco related emails and with your reservation number, they will flat out tell you if you are MY 21 or 22.
bullshit. Did that this morning and they told me I will receive an update from Ford in “mid April”

OP
OP
OldGrayMare

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
quoting myself from another thread.
this was meant to be directed at people that want to get all salty that they 'did get the call' yet
“Salty” is one of my favorite terms!! One word can mean so much. “Bless you heart.”

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey don't feel bad, We're 73rd on the 2022 list at our local dealership and my wife is the Marketing Director for them.

We just bought new recliners to kick back and wait.