Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I actually may be out but only because my local LR dealership is trying to get me in and said they can work to make a partnership plan with my company valid on the defender (currently the partnership is 10% below msrp for all LRs except defender and RR/RR Sport which are 5% minus Defender which is 0%)

Might go drive it this weekend for the hell of it. It's still 15-20k more than I planned to spend
Sponsored

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It may just be speculation on my part but I feel that once the ball park pricing was revealed some started to feel the need to nitpick to feel better about abandoning the Bronco.

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like a perfectly legitimate list of complaints met with suggestions of solutions to me.

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
11. Bronco is not coming soon enough. I want a new vehicle now. Solution: Buy Wrangler?

Sponsored
OP
OP
dgorsett

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Note, I said "getting a kick out of..." not "getting sick of". I like the back and forth and finding solutions and learning new info. I just find it amusing how little it takes for some (who have been avid fans) to say they are dropping out.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel like the main-complainers were never actually "in."

Those of us who were really in knew what the expectations were, knew what the Bronco would/wouldn't be, and knew what the price tag could potentially be. We had done our research and managed our expectations.

You can tell lots of people made reservations with no idea what they were doing.... Just wanted to get in the fastest. No thoughts on dealers, no thoughts on pricing, no thoughts on if the Bronco was actually the right vehicle.

I'm glad there were lots of tire kickers. Means the ones who are going to follow through will move further up the reservation line.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nine months is nothing to me. (I've given birth) Still excited and you guys just need to tuck and roll with what you learn each time a new nugget shows up.????

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some people have $50k to blow on their most likely 4th, 5th, 6th..... vehicle in their fleet and some don't. If the Bronco was a $500k vehicle, I bet that a lot of these people would be complaining about something that they felt that they needed wasn't an option.

I have no issues with those feel that $50k is a purchase price that they should get what they feel they need for their situation.

So, with all due respect, PLEASE Get Off Your High Horse in regards to talking down to those who want some things that are currently that we know of aren't being offered.

(flame suit has been put on, so have at it....)

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Note, I said "getting a kick out of..." not "getting sick of". I like the back and forth and finding solutions and learning new info. I just find it amusing how little it takes for some (who have been avid fans) to say they are dropping out.
I get a kick out of the people who clearly aren’t impacted feeling the need to throw shade on people whose decisions it does impact. Guess what, if Ford says hey guys now the black diamond doesn’t come with locking diff, nor gearing nor steel bumpers, bash plates, would Bd buyers complain about having to now spend extra money on stuff? Yeah. But again the non BD buyers be like, stfu, just deal with it, you never really wanted a bronco.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco I"m out...nawt 1600283447391

Bronco4me

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm getting a kick out of all those formerly rabid Bronco fans and reservation holders now saying they are out whenever a new tidbit is floated.

because:
1. My color isn't offered in my trim: solution-change trim, different color wrap whatever
2. Can't get a manual with 'squatch: go Badlands, auto or wait because Ford is "listening"
3. Don't like the top color: Upgrade to Modular, wait for white wrap or paint
4. No manual with 2.7: Go with the 2.3 which has more power than any previous Bronco or go auto
5. Base 4dr price is for manual: This should make those who were pissed that Base 4dr wasn't available with MT happy, but nooo, just pissed off a bunch of others
6. Grille, headlights, roof rack, hitch(or other minor feature) on my trim isn't the one I want: Swap it out from the Ford parts counter or After market.
7. Towing cap. is too low: Probably shouldn't have been considering the Bronco anyway, get a Ranger or F150, remember most single axle trailers have a GVW of 3500 and you really shouldn't be towing a tandem with a vehicle like a Bronco anyway.
8. Interior isn't to my personal spec: Up trim or remember-this is a mass produced vehicle, there are only going to be a so many choices
9. My trim has/doesn't have carpet/leather/vinyl: change trim, After market
10. B & P isn't out yet: We got time, orders aren't out til; December.

Me, I'm a 2d Base, maybe Sasquatch, up in the air on MT vs AT guy, happy with the MIC top, carpet/fabric, grille, flares and modularity/upgradeability of the Bronco, I may pay for upgrade to Rapid Red . $28.5K for a vehicle with Bronco's features and capability is amazing! I'M IN!
I have to admit, I was a #8 because I had higher expectations, but now I've accepted the reality of it and...I'M ALL IN BABY!

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This. Everyone has a breaking point with their money. We're all in the same boat...stuck twiddling our thumbs till 2021. So let those who are weighing their decision have space to vent. Some reasonable discussion can be had and maybe people can be convinced to reconsider. It's just going to be the character of the forum for the time being. Slowly it'll shape up to be something different once people get the vehicle and start living with it.

If you think this is bad...wait until there's a recall, or someone is unhappy with their delivered product, or something stupid breaks with light usage. Might as well get used to it.
Sponsored