First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Guy down the street from me bought a used Defender 110 - man, that thing is sick! Really cool, he can adjust the suspension from a lowered street mode to an off road mode, it's cool. But, I wouldn't want it after the factory warranty runs out.

LOSTXGOLD

Base
First Name
TEO
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lostgoldx.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAV4, past: 2013 BMW 328i, 370Z, XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not gonna lie, the all black versions are down right sexy.

It would be my luck to get a lemon, a risk Iā€™m not willing to take.

Itā€™s a beautiful vehicle though, congrats!

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just can't get past the appearance of them. Every time I see one I think "overpriced, glorified Honda Element"
Honda elements were reliable at least!

Nothing wrong with the current Defender, but it doesn't hold a candle to it namesakes of yore.

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not my thing, but I got a good buddy who is a huge british car enthusiast. He always told me "save your money and buy plenty of floor dry"

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A8F6AA14-EBAC-40A3-B628-5F307E44D2F0.jpeg

While going on 1 year and 7 months since my Bronco reservation, with no build date in sight, Iā€™ve absolutely loved my Bronco alternative - 2022 Defender 110 with the turbo 4 cylinder.

Price on this rig was just a hair more expensive than my Bronco build. Since I picked up end of October 2021, Iā€™ve put on 11k miles driving up and back to Toronto, New Mexico, and multiple times to Big Bend to hit the more challenging off-road trails. These things feels so solid compared to Jeeps and new full size Broncos Iā€™ve driven. And I havenā€™t had a single problem or a single light come on. Despite TFLā€™s problems with a 2020 4 cylinder, mine feels very capable with power and torque and with zero problems (perhaps a reason not to get a first MY).

And no I donā€™t work for Land Rover, just have been so pleased with this phenomenal rig ā˜ŗ.
Oh you bought the more expensive version of the bronco sport šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

whatever floats your boat I canā€™t Blame some of you that have been waiting forever to bail.

taperunner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice ride! If I could afford one I'd probably do this too!

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While going on 1 year and 7 months since my Bronco reservation, with no build date in sight, Iā€™ve absolutely loved my Bronco alternative - 2022 Defender 110 with the turbo 4 cylinder.

Price on this rig was just a hair more expensive than my Bronco build. Since I picked up end of October 2021, Iā€™ve put on 11k miles driving up and back to Toronto, New Mexico, and multiple times to Big Bend to hit the more challenging off-road trails. These things feels so solid compared to Jeeps and new full size Broncos Iā€™ve driven. And I havenā€™t had a single problem or a single light come on. Despite TFLā€™s problems with a 2020 4 cylinder, mine feels very capable with power and torque and with zero problems (perhaps a reason not to get a first MY).

And no I donā€™t work for Land Rover, just have been so pleased with this phenomenal rig ā˜ŗ.
did you have to pay over MSRP also? i ordered one not too long ago while i still wait for my day 1 Res, but every dealer that has then are marked up like crazy

Sponsored

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sorry but you arenā€™t hitting ā€œmore challengingā€ trails with those mall crawler wheels.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Couple of things .... First it's a 4DR deduct pts. Second yes, solid right up until the point where its not! I looked at the Defender as well (really nice) but decided I wanted a fun vehicle that I could hold on to for a long time. An iconic Bronco that the kids will want to keep and drive. And finally, my fun vehicle had to have a top that comes off and has a manual transmission.

Jus to be fair, I used to live in Toronto kids born there. One of our favorite places to live! Add Points!
IBM?

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beautiful rig. I really like the styling of the Defender and the Land Rover line in general.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.