EazyCheezy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got connected with a guy at an offroad event who sold me his Sasquatch Coilovers off his Everglades (Todd, if you see this: thanks again!). It took 2 very mechanical people (me and my dad) only 3 hours to do all four. I know the Suspension Cookbook says Sasquatch are 1.10" above stock but I definitely gained more than that. I totally blanked on measuring, though. I suspect the coilovers are tuned different to account for the heavy duty winch on the front of the Everglades; thus, more lift. This is just a theory, though.

Either way, my Bronco handles exceptionally better on the road. Less wishy-washy land yacht and more planted and confident. Planning on throwing either 34s or 35s on but I honestly am not too concerned with how it looks right now. The handling difference is worlds apart and I couldn't be happier! Feel free to ask questions if you're looking to do the same.
Ford Bronco I put Sasquatch Coilovers Take-Offs on my 4 Door Black Diamond IMG_6741

Ford Bronco I put Sasquatch Coilovers Take-Offs on my 4 Door Black Diamond IMG_6742

IMG_5999.jpeg

IMG_6003.jpeg
Sponsored

BroncoMTB

Raptor
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nice work! For whatever faults exist, itā€™s pretty awesome how so many parts are interchangeable.

OP
OP
EazyCheezy

EazyCheezy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice work! For whatever faults exist, itā€™s pretty awesome how so many parts are interchangeable.
Thanks a bunch! It's pretty cool, indeedl!

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know the Suspension Cookbook says Sasquatch are 1.10" above stock but I definitely gained more than that.
I think that 1.10" is above stock badlands. So you gained a good amount, and it looks good!

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So coilovers were the only parts replaced. Control arms are the same?

Sponsored

AMCheese

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUR RON
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, your BD looks great! I have a 2 door BD and some coilover takeoffs from a 2 door First edition. I am planning on upgrading in the next few weeks. It is great to see this upgrade with your stock size wheels, looks awesome!

OP
OP
EazyCheezy

EazyCheezy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think that 1.10" is above stock badlands. So you gained a good amount, and it looks good!
Well that explains the extra lift I got. šŸ˜…

OP
OP
EazyCheezy

EazyCheezy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So coilovers were the only parts replaced. Control arms are the same?
Yep! Same control arms. Since I'm under 2" of lift (e.g. factory spec) I didn't need to replace any.

OP
OP
EazyCheezy

EazyCheezy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow, your BD looks great! I have a 2 door BD and some coilover takeoffs from a 2 door First edition. I am planning on upgrading in the next few weeks. It is great to see this upgrade with your stock size wheels, looks awesome!
Thanks so much! I'm super happy with how it came out. Good luck with your upgrade!

gorgin4325

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 6-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep! Same control arms. Since I'm under 2" of lift (e.g. factory spec) I didn't need to replace any.
Hi,
Thanks for sharing this. I'm about to purchase SAS take-off coilovers for my BD and they come with UCAs and Rear Lower links. Are they different than the BD's? If they are, I'll probably have them installed.

Thank you

Sponsored

Jeffola

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2023 Hyundai Santa-Fe, 2019 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let me get this straight..... If I get a takeoff set of Sasquatch coilovers, I can swap them out, no other changes and gain over an inch of lift and more stability?

Are 4 door and 2 door take offs the same?

2022 base

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Chevy, 2004 Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Let me get this straight..... If I get a takeoff set of Sasquatch coilovers, I can swap them out, no other changes and gain over an inch of lift and more stability?

Yes no other parts needed! As far as the same, I don't know but think the spring rate is higher on 4 door than 2. I have a set for a 4 door and will put them on and let you know if it matters.

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SAS coilovers are only ~0.4" taller than Badlands (mainly due to longer bump stop). Anything else comes from tire size.

OP
OP
EazyCheezy

EazyCheezy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi,
Thanks for sharing this. I'm about to purchase SAS take-off coilovers for my BD and they come with UCAs and Rear Lower links. Are they different than the BD's? If they are, I'll probably have them installed.

Thank you
Iā€™m not aware of any difference. Mine were just the coil overs with lug nuts. SAS has the same UCA I know for certain. Iā€™m assume same rear lower links. Iā€™m having no issues with mine.

M97

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got connected with a guy at an offroad event who sold me his Sasquatch Coilovers off his Everglades (Todd, if you see this: thanks again!). It took 2 very mechanical people (me and my dad) only 3 hours to do all four. I know the Suspension Cookbook says Sasquatch are 1.10" above stock but I definitely gained more than that. I totally blanked on measuring, though. I suspect the coilovers are tuned different to account for the heavy duty winch on the front of the Everglades; thus, more lift. This is just a theory, though.

Either way, my Bronco handles exceptionally better on the road. Less wishy-washy land yacht and more planted and confident. Planning on throwing either 34s or 35s on but I honestly am not too concerned with how it looks right now. The handling difference is worlds apart and I couldn't be happier! Feel free to ask questions if you're looking to do the same.
Ford Bronco I put Sasquatch Coilovers Take-Offs on my 4 Door Black Diamond IMG_6003

Ford Bronco I put Sasquatch Coilovers Take-Offs on my 4 Door Black Diamond IMG_6003

Hi Iā€™m looking to do the same thing with my base bronco 4 door. Is it worth it? Can do you notice/ feel the difference? And are those 33$ inch tires?
Sponsored