Sponsored

IAG LED interior lights and cup holders!

sage729

Big Bend
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Big Bend soft top, Area 51, non SAS, mid pack
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Installed them today. Not bad but may have to play with the floor mat lip.

20220910_125258.jpg

20220910_125304.jpg

20220910_125319.jpg

20220910_164121.jpg
Sponsored

craq5

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you elaborate a bit on this? I attempted the install this weekend with the OEM mat (the one with the raised lip and Bronco horse emblem, and it's a non-starter?

Ford Bronco IAG LED interior lights and cup holders! 20220910_164121

Sorry for the crummy pictures, but the lip and the emblem prevent the console from snapping back in place, and if you try to put the IAG bracket below the floor liner, the Bronco emblem prevents the cupholders from engaging the bracket/magnet... Is there a v2.0 coming out that works with the OEM mats?

Went ahead and just cut the mat, wanted a cup holder and didn't like the way the horse looked pinched under the bracket.

Ford Bronco IAG LED interior lights and cup holders! 20220910_214746

Also just to confirm since I bought from Amazon just recently I will just get sent a stronger magnet??? It does seem too easy to pop off.

chris.bronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond 2DR 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@IAG Performance any updates on those interior lights/whether or not they'll be 2DR compatible?

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@IAG Performance any updates on those interior lights/whether or not they'll be 2DR compatible?
Thanks for the interest! The injection mold tooling is in machining right now and we hope to have some additional updates in mid October. Yes it’s 100% compatible with 2dr as well as both soft top and hardtop 4dr.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@IAG Performance Have the interior lights been released yet? I didn't go back through all the posts on this thread, but I don't see them on the website.

Sponsored

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@IAG Performance Have the interior lights been released yet? I didn't go back through all the posts on this thread, but I don't see them on the website.
Not quite yet. The injection mold tooling is in machining as we speak and we hope to have some additional updates to share in October.

LightRefined

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not quite yet. The injection mold tooling is in machining as we speak and we hope to have some additional updates to share in October.
I only know what this means because of the recent LTT Screwdriver release, lol. Looking forward to these lights! Is there any sort of projected pricing on these? I have the cupholders which I love, so I know these lights will also be high quality.

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I only know what this means because of the recent LTT Screwdriver release, lol. Looking forward to these lights! Is there any sort of projected pricing on these? I have the cupholders which I love, so I know these lights will also be high quality.
Still working on pricing. Once we get closer to release we will post some additional details.

TootieQuivers

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4DR Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the feedback. After testing the magnets, we discovered that the provided
magnets fall short of the specification we requested. All purchasers prior to about 1.5 weeks ago will receive an updated magnet and shim. They should start shipping tomorrow. (Just waiting on the printed instruction cards to arrive).
Any update on this? I have not received it.

Sponsored

doccoch

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 1967 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any update on this? I have not received it.
remember, magnets are additive... meaning if you stack magnets they double their power. After IAG sent me the replacement magnet, I still wanted more holding power so I put 3 more black neodymium discs on the INSIDE of the cup holder where the bump over the magnet resides. This basically quadruples the power of the magnet and is invisible since it's black.

doccoch

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IAG's product will undoubtedly be quality. I like this company. But check out my fixes... I don't think you can get more light in a soft top... reasonably. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/let-there-be-interior-light.53345/

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Another thing that would be awesome to mold would be replacement speaker pods for the rear that replaced the 4" with 6.5". This would be a big seller!

TootieQuivers

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4DR Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

remember, magnets are additive... meaning if you stack magnets they double their power. After IAG sent me the replacement magnet, I still wanted more holding power so I put 3 more black neodymium discs on the INSIDE of the cup holder where the bump over the magnet resides. This basically quadruples the power of the magnet and is invisible since it's black.
I only received a shim. No other magnets.

doccoch

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I only received a shim. No other magnets.
definitely call them. they sent out a bit more powerful neodymium magnet (probably a grade N52 instead of an N42 --- I really don't know) and a shim. I'm guessing yours was an oversight.
Sponsored