Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BuzzyBud Saw your face pop up there at the end and laughed. Congrats, that must've been a really cool experience.
Sponsored

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What color is the first edition in the center behind the host? Doesn't look like lightning blue, or any other color available. A one off?

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I should probably give context as to my reasoning...I didn't mind this video, it's definitely cool to see the people building these beasts are actually invested/have passion in this vs just a bunch of robots building them. I think I was more expecting an actual update to hard top issues, the alleged 2-door issues, 2.7 engine issues, and so on...so for me it was "a waste" bc it was not what I was wanting, maybe this video is something to post later, idk, I just want to know what is going on from Ford vs having to annoy my dealer all the time.

Still eagerly awaiting my VIN so hopefully the increased production can help with that!
I get this, and FWIW, thanks for clarifying. Most don't.
There are a few really good points made after the post I am quoting here to consider, and you seem open minded enough to listen to those.
This video wasn't intended as what you were seeking, never was.
The communication given to us was what we got, and even that email was far and above anything I've ever gotten from any company, ever.
Not that I like the situation or agree with it, it's just simply their burden to deal with and out of our hands completely.
I purchase from dozens of places in my FT job (which gives me insight to the whole global shortages of pretty much everything you can imagine), and dozens of places for parts at home restoring vehicles.
Most places who sell parts backorder stuff without telling you. You can buy it all day long but it isn't there to sell you.
Once you wait long enough to ask, you MIGHT get an answer. And sometimes that answer is to simply refund your money with no communication back to you explaining anything at all.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It has never been this bad EVER. I ordered a 2013 Raptor, 2016 Focus RS, 2019 Raptor and just placed my order for a 2021 Raptor.

It is bad now because there was a pandemic that killed 600K just in the US alone.

Ford picked a bad time to release the Bronco.

I would feel the exact same way if I were in your shoes. Never thought ordering a truck would require so much mental strength. :censored:

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@BuzzyBud Saw your face pop up there at the end and laughed. Congrats, that must've been a really cool experience.
That session with Jim was amazing. A once in a lifetime experience, I plan to share with my grandchild years from now. I will admit to having a backward stagger when I saw that part of the video. Hey, at least I remembered to stow the dirty dishes in the sink! Ha-ha!

Sponsored

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That was well done... I enjoyed it. I could watch an insurance seminar if they had broncos like the behind them...haaa..patiently waiting....today is actually a big day indeed...LETS GO!!

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea I get that and I am trying to remain positive as much as I can through it all. Just keeps getting annoying when I have a week 1 reservation and just one little MIC top is holding me back (I do not like soft tops hence me not changing my order). Oh well, hopefully good news is to come!
Your wait may because of the dealer you chose, how many time stamps are ahead of you?

rootster

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn't read through all of the posts, but just in case, did anyone else see this?

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 12.15.43 PM.png

dominicenoa

Badlands
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This tomorrow, first public off roadeo in two weeks. Life is good friends! The wait is nearly over.
I'm ready to live vicariously through all the people who take delivery before I do. I expect nothing less than every single Bronco owner taking hundreds of pictures of their rig, and getting good videos of them tackling the trails so I can at least feel like it's real until mine comes :LOL:

dominicenoa

Badlands
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford dropped a video all about the components it took to reintroduce this vehicle back into the Ford lineup which includes sneak peaks at the vehicles on the assembly line, and personal stories of how the Bronco has changed other people’s lives for the better.

What an amazing video! Now I want to go add more accessories to mine😂. I can not wait to go make some memories!!

WATCH AGAIN:

Scott is an incredible UAW Chairman...The team is ready to kick ass!! Let's GO!!

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That's always been the case, and for whatever reason the 2 door MIC tops are more complex to produce. Output of 2dr tops will lag behind 4dr tops, neither coming fast, as the largely new production staff at Webasto settles in.
you are the GOAT mode I am looking for bro..thx

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah looks to be the lighting, pretty positive that's Rapid Red
yeah, lighting and cameras. Pictures of Rapid Red are all over the place, from maroon to burnt orange.
Sponsored