First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's the SQUATCH for me !!! Short version .... Fun Haven Ranger shows more than enough power 2.3/ auto. Therefore having the suspension spec"ed out like this makes it a no-brainer for me. If you would need more umph, becasue of the auto, you could go up in gearing ....... 5'38's ???? Plus already having the auto makes the Bronczilla one step closer.

I'm still torn between the Badlands, 33's, 7MT or Base, Auto, Squatch thing. When I get to the trail I can "disconnect" my sway bar myself. So I guess we will see when we get some solid pricing.
I reserved a 2 door badlands and I'm considering leaving it there with no engine upgrade, keeping the manual transmission that way and running the 33s on it and then deciding later if I want to put 35s on it. I know that 2.3 is rated pretty well, but I still feel like 33s might be the sweet spot for me with that motor, especially since I don't do a lot of technical off-roading. Mostly just driving around my family farm, or up fire roads, etc.

I am sorely tempted by the V6 and Sasquatch, but will have to see pricing first I guess. If I HAD to pick one, I'd pick the 2.7 upgrade just because I know it would be relatively easy to upgrade suspension and tires later.

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2.7 Hands down. Anything that the Sasquatch offers you can add easily, if not better, whereas a engine overhaul would be a PITA

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would go with the engine. Bigger tires/lift/lockers all able to be added years later if you want. Much more money to swap an engine later.
If the long term goal is to eventually have both.

TexasTj

Base
First Name
Nathaniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover LR3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sasquatch. I don’t need the bigger engine and between getting a two door and the 10 speed auto it should be fine. + I want the stouter m210

Sponsored

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sasquatch. I don’t need the bigger engine and between getting a two door and the 10 speed auto it should be fine. + I want the stouter m210
That M210 will be available also eventually, by people like me who buy a wrecked one and drop in mogs or 60's.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s been heavily implied that you only get the m210 with the front locker, so that would mean badlands or Sasquatch package, however I would love to be wrong on that lol.
The 210 upgrade is available on Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond and Outer Banks. No Sasquatch needed.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Both, but if a gun is to my head and I have to pick it would be the 2.7.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll take the 2.7. I reserved an Outer Banks and not going off road, so Sasquatch would be a 180 from what I'm looking for.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 210 upgrade is available on Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond and Outer Banks. No Sasquatch needed.
this has been confirmed? Must have missed it. If so, GREAT! Can’t wait to see pricing Because the 210 front and locker would likely be $4-$5k to get aftermarket.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Imissmy1996bronco

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do we have any confirmation on this outside this document? I don’t trust this one to be accurate on that, like most Ford documents it doesn't even say auto is required for Sasquatch. I’d also be pretty surprised if Ford bothered to offer a different front dif as a standalone option without going for the front locker. (The only trims that come standard with the m210 are badlands, wild track, and first edition). Since you have to get Sasquatch to get the front locker on any other trim, I can’t imagine it wouldn’t be rolled into the Sasquatch package.

but again, I would love to be wrong, because offering just an upgraded front dif as a standalone option would be epic.

E248642E-313C-41F1-BAB3-1B912840CE42.jpeg

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do we have any confirmation on this outside this document? I don’t trust this one to be accurate on that, like most Ford documents it doesn't even say auto is required for Sasquatch. I’d also be pretty surprised if Ford bothered to offer a different front dif as a standalone option without going for the front locker. (The only trims that come standard with the m210 are badlands, wild track, and first edition). Since you have to get Sasquatch to get the front locker on any other trim, I can’t imagine it wouldn’t be rolled into the Sasquatch package.

but again, I would love to be wrong, because offering just an upgraded front dif as a standalone option would be epic.

Ford Bronco If you had to pick, Sasquatch or 2.7? E248642E-313C-41F1-BAB3-1B912840CE42
You need the Sasquatch for that. People aren't reading correctly. The 210 is not a separate option. If you want that and a front locker it will be cheaper to get it from factory with the Sasquatch package right from the start.

The people who are saying they'll get the 2.7 and then simply add suspension down the road are obviously forgetting about the locker and the 210. It wont be cheap to add those things amd probably not as reliable.

I'd pick tye Sasquatch and the 2.3 all day. Especially when Ford will release their performance tune that will give you the same amount of power as the 2.7. Which is plenty for what I need.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2.7 because you can easily add the upgrades after market parts