Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Super Duty, F250XL Crew FX4 7.3L etc.
Loaded out for an XL, stickers at $50k , should sell for 46 or 47-ish.

First reservation is Day 1.
I also have a very late second reservation because I'm fairly certain the wife will want one after seeing my BaseSquatch. Lol
Sponsored

ttaylor667

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lexus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As I got my res in on the first day, I should have it by may or june. If I don't like it, I am certain someone will buy it for cost plus $$$$. Back up is a Land Cruiser

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know...blasphemy! Just humor me.

Regardless I'll be buying one.

The second pends me getting in and liking it enough to drop 56k+.

If I don't dig it I know I'll still have an itch for a new car from my current M4. Since I don't care for Jeeps, LR, Toyota I'm going to flip the script completely and get a Corvette.

Will you guys simply buy nothing or do you have a back up plan?
My backup is a C8 also. Drive the bronco for a year or two (or thee) till the c8s are readily available and take the hit and trade it in

2017 Silver Lobo

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 1988 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco would be my backup plan. Have a 17 F-150 XLT Super Cab probably should've bought a Super Crew. The Gen 14 F-150 Super Crew 6.5' bed would be plan A. But this bada$$ Bronco has me wondering if the 2 door (hate the 4 door look) has enough room for my son in his car seat and the awesome adventures we could take.

P.S. My boy seems to like Jeeps. I dislike Chrysler products so I guess this is meeting halfway. I feel that Ford has done something incredible here with the 6 Gen Bronco. Kind of a long time coming IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: RLW

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My thinking is this: when I get the day scheduled to go see it in person and either buy or not, I'm going to post it here in the morning right before I go so that y'all can see my post with pics of it and whether I bought it or not. If I DON'T buy it, I'll be posting that it's about to be on the lot before I leave so I know people who have been scouring this site for months (years?) have a chance to swoop in and grab it before some lucky rando off the street. Not sure if that's actually a thing that can happen, but it's my thought for now.

In short: try to get someone else farther down the reservation list set up for success (I reserved July 14th). Then probably buy a used 4x4 something or other and keep the Challenger as my daily driver. Tacoma most likely.

Carb Gray 2dr BD, auto, adv 4x4, steelies, mid pack, pod lights is my probable build (tbd on 2.3 vs 2.7)

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously doubt (and hope) that won't happen, but if it does - Get whatever $$$ I can from it and pour it back into my XJ...

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know...blasphemy! Just humor me.

Regardless I'll be buying one.

The second pends me getting in and liking it enough to drop 56k+.

If I don't dig it I know I'll still have an itch for a new car from my current M4. Since I don't care for Jeeps, LR, Toyota I'm going to flip the script completely and get a Corvette.

Will you guys simply buy nothing or do you have a back up plan?
To be brutally honest at this point. If you sit down and know what you are ordering and then dislike what you get, you can only blame yourself. I have no backup plan. I believe in the mantra 'If you fail to plan, you plan to fail'. ;)

ELJeffe77

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jefflenney.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I'm afraid of.....back-up plan is a 2021 GMC Canyon AT4 Crew Cab short bed with the 2.8 baby Duramax in Glacier White and black leather interior. Its about the same price as a Black Diamond Mid with 2.7 and Advanced 4x4.

Or maybe wait two years and see what the 4Runner/Tacoma refresh looks like?
sounds sounds like you need to give this some more thought… LOL

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been driving sports/muscle cars for a long time and still have one as my side car (main car for now) so I am just ready to have something a little bigger and with more room. In that case, If I didn't like the Bronco, I'd probably be looking at a used Range Rover or something.

I am more concerned about getting impatient prior to the bronco coming rather than I am about not liking it when it arrives.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ya pay your money, ya take your chances...

I have no back up. I will have sold my Jeep and Mustang by then and there is nothing else that interests me.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your Dealer will LOVE you, as he will be able to mark it up $10K and sell it.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
To be brutally honest at this point. If you sit down and know what you are ordering and then dislike what you get, you can only blame yourself. I have no backup plan. I believe in the mantra 'If you fail to plan, you plan to fail'. ;)
I don't agree with this. I've reviewed everything and know what I want. So I've planned very well. But all I really know about the Bronco is mostly based on CGI pictures, some real pics of pre-production vehicles, and Ford's description of the Bronco.

We all are pretty much ordering sight unseen. For me there's a lot of room for not liking in the flesh as compared to the virtual data I am making preferenced-based decisions with.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't agree with this. I've reviewed everything and know what I want. So I've planned very well. But all I really know about the Bronco is mostly based on CGI pictures, some real pics of pre-production vehicles, and Ford's description of the Bronco.

We all are pretty much ordering sight unseen. For me there's a lot of room for not liking in the flesh as compared to the virtual data I am making preferenced-based decisions with.
Only two things in life are 100% guaranteed. Death and taxes. You can have a better than 85% determination of what your vehicle will look like. There are enough internal and external pictures of pre-production vehicles to get an understanding of what you will get. If Ford changes the truck that drastically and you see it at delivery and don't like it, then tell Ford to pound sand and let the dealer sell it.
Sponsored