Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

as someone mentioned, did you check in the center console under the liner where the recess is for putting the fob if the battery dies and you can start the Bronco? Just a thought.

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you set it on the roof of the car?
I've done that before while reaching over to grab some junk out of the passenger seat.

Sponsored

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Neither of the above.

Parent question: "Where did you have it last?"

Seriously, it's between center console and seats or in seat track. Guaranteed!

Tiresmoke410

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco, 16 F250, 66 F250, 68 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Check the trunk.

It should start the car from just about anywhere inside the cabin. They keys are smarter than you think.

dmillerspc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I was getting the kids ready for daycare this morning and couldn't find the Bronco key fob anywhere in house. I was 90% sure I left it in the car last night but it isn't where I usually keep it in there either. So, running late, I said F-it and tried starting it up knowing it would tell me if a key was not detected. It started right up. So, I've been looking everywhere I can think of in the Bronco and can't find the key anywhere. Not in any of the storage compartments, under seats, under floor mats, between seat/armrest, not in trunk or under back seats, not under car seats...Where the F is it? How is it missing but in the Bronco? I've been keeping it really clean so there is nothing else in the vehicle. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Did someone get into it last night and not steal anything but hide the key??

PS. This brings up a good idea for the Ford app. Add a Find My Key feature and have it beep if you need to locate it. Like a built in 'square'. The fob certainly is big enough - there should be room in there for that!
Where is the spare fob? Mine was acting strange and i found the spare was in an envelope in the glovebox

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Check the trunk.

It should start the car from just about anywhere inside the cabin. They keys are smarter than you think.
My wife keeps her fob in her purse, and she just throws that in the back seat and the Bronco starts every time. So check everywhere inside…

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love the faraday bag. $10 for 2. You put your fob in the bag and the car can’t find the fob. Not sure it helps here directly but it’s a way keep track of. I can then lock it in the car and use the ford pass or keyless or blade to unlock. Thus my fob says in the same place all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.