Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The problem is the red "bar". It obscures some of the info.
Damn sneaky red bar, going in there and blocking out part of my order number. HOW DARE IT!?
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those in the know, should my order still say "In Store Order" or should it have changed to something else to get it moving? It's been showing this since January when we converted it.

Dealer says it's "Unscheduled, clean", and "near the top of the list", but I don't have any other info yet.

Untitled.png
Everything you’ve said means it’s all totally normal... and the system sees it as a build that is eligible for scheduling and being built.

Now it’s just a waiting game. The *vast* majority of us are still waiting for ours to be scheduled as well. You’re in good company.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, they won't be able to process it without the whole order number unfortunately.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everything you’ve said means it’s all totally normal... and the system sees it as a build that is eligible for scheduling and being built.

Now it’s just a waiting game. The *vast* majority of us are still waiting for ours to be scheduled as well. You’re in good company.
That's what I figured, sometimes it's just nice for a little reassurance. Wanted to make sure that's what others saw before theirs was finally scheduled.

Thank you for your time, I greatly appreciate it.
I know we're not expecting scheduling this week, so it helps to just know it looks normal.

Have a great week, y'all.

Sponsored

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It didn't show me tgw window decal
I think that means it hasn't reached the production queue yet. Keep checking for a window sticker, that's the sign it's hit the parts allocation and in queue (which will also show your production date, as I showed before). Sorry man!

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’d be surprised or maybe not, how many people in high places really don’t know that much. This isn’t specific to Ford or the auto industry.
It turns out company execs are, in fact, just people. Most of them have some skills and some smarts, but very few are truly geniuses or anything. Mostly just people trying to make good decisions based on the information they have. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

69 Mach I

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-150, '87 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just checked the status of my Bronco and it says is "in production", but won't allow me to see the window sticker either....guess that's normal. One step closer to delivery!

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those in the know, should my order still say "In Store Order" or should it have changed to something else to get it moving? It's been showing this since January when we converted it.

Dealer says it's "Unscheduled, clean", and "near the top of the list", but I don't have any other info yet.

Untitled.png
This will not change even when you get a VIN and Build date or built. It will remain as an order. The email ford sends with the build and VIN info will have a new link in it to get you to the new page where you can track all the other stuff.

Skeech

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am now able to see my window sticker and the blend info is different from my last email regarding build date... Original build date email was 6/21 then > 7/5 but Blend on sticker says...0629! fingers crossed. Thoughts?

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am now able to see my window sticker and the blend info is different from my last email regarding build date... Original build date email was 6/21 then > 7/5 but Blend on sticker says...0629! fingers crossed. Thoughts?
That seems aligned with what I've seen. The build date WEEK for me was pushed from 6/7 to 6/21 and ON 6/17 I got a window sticker with a 6/23 "blend" date. Wednesday/Thursday I'm hoping to get a delivery window.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’d be surprised or maybe not, how many people in high places really don’t know that much. This isn’t specific to Ford or the auto industry.
[/QUOTE]

Been there and appreciate that things happen but FORD can certainly do a better job than what we've seen. To me, it's inexcusable that they could not keep their website up and running on day 1 and that they let the hardtop vendor delay the delivery of vehicles to the market. Just compare this to the way TESLA ran their Cyber Truck reservations. And look at the way they handled the failed broken glass stunt at the introduction. Got in front of it and even sold t shirts to mock the event. The more I think about it, the more I think Bronco needs to get out of mainstream FORD. Take it out from under the behemoth FORD and give it some boutique focus. Find the modern day Lee Iacocca or Arkus-Duntov and let them run with Bronco.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It turns out company execs are, in fact, just people. Most of them have some skills and some smarts, but very few are truly geniuses or anything. Mostly just people trying to make good decisions based on the information they have. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.
[/QUOTE]

Wow, if that's any way acceptable then FORD and probably other US manufacturers are in serious trouble.
Sponsored