First Name
Tard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sl450
Your Bronco Model
Base
For every "I'm out" post, You'll have 1000 people who aren't members on bronco6g who never were going to buy a Bronco

You're good
Yeah I think this statement is correct. On one hand, we are the fanatics, on the other, we are the epitome of what will come. Genpop wonā€™t know about all the small (to us big) b&p changes, sure, but they will care about total price. And letā€™s be honest, this thing is a prettier wrangler. Maybe it performs better with the ifs, but wranglers are great too. Wranglers are $5k-$8k less than what weā€™re talking about paying Ford dealers for full msrp. So maybe genpop ainā€™t cool s the price, or maybe they love how pretty she is. Fascinating. We will see.

Steamroller72

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM Sport Quad Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford just kept screwing things up too bad - I couldn't take the punches any more. Tonight, I pulled the trigger - I traded in my 2016 Ecoboost Mustang for a 2021 Chevy ZR2 Colorado Crew Cab. They made it such a sweet deal, it was hard to pass up .. employee pricing, plus $1000 cash back, AND another $1000 off because I'm a Costco member... so it ended up coming out over $10k less than the Bronco I was planning on getting. It's bittersweet - I'm excited to get this new truck (I've NEVER owned a Chevy before).. but I'm sad that Ford created such a negative experience that pushed me to this point .. I hope you guys all end up enjoying your Broncos when you end up getting them, and I hope Ford figures this process out to avoid more frustrations, missed promises, disappointment and damage to their customer loyalty. I realized hoe unhealthy this whole experience has been - the ups and downs, the anger, disappointment, frustration, etc - I couldn't take any more.

Ford Bronco I'm out. bye

Ford Bronco I'm out. bye

Ford Bronco I'm out. bye

Ford Bronco I'm out. bye
Nice!

That was on my list too!
Picked up a RAM 1500 Sport myself.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No Chevy. No dodge/Chrysler/fiat/Jeep/ram. Iā€™m in my 17 Raptor until my Wildtrak lands ... Iā€™m at 92k miles and the game is on to see how many I can stack up by July (or later) - cross country drive planned post COVID - wondering which vehicle Iā€™ll be driving ... anyway - Iā€™m waiting.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

After all the let downs, I'm in because I see that Ford added the original black tops on the WT. With that, I can handle the WT interior.

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice looking truck! This made me go and build a ZR2 for comparison. Price came out to be a little more than I'll be spending even if I clicked all the option boxes I'm seriously considering and didn't give me the same buzz, but I can absolutely see that being a source of great joy for its owner. I did this with the Land Rover someone else was saying they bought/were buying and came up with the same result: Bronco really is just the best fit for me. Happy for you though OP!

Cptjockitch

Wildtrak
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™m going to test drive the zr2 and the trd pro 4Runner on my next day off. If I can stand the weak engine of the 4Runner or the awful interior of the zr2 I may just settle for one or the other. Yes the bronco starts out less expensive but fully loaded it soars in price. You donā€™t even get power seats in the bronco unless you go for leather seats. The zr2 and 4Runner trd pro are both better buys and itā€™s not even close. The bronco is just the shiny new toy everybody wants. The accessories and packages on the bronco are super expensive compared to the 4Runner and zr2. Of course if I buy the zr2 or 4Runner Iā€™ll regret not getting the bronco in 6 months but if I try to stay in the $50000 range with the bronco it will be a bare bones bronco that Iā€™ll be driving around and wishing I had spent the extra $15000 to get it fully loaded. Iā€™ve learned my lesson in past cars to not get the bare bones trim level. It nice having a car with all the new tech.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thatā€™s a bad ass truck.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford just kept screwing things up too bad - I couldn't take the punches any more. Tonight, I pulled the trigger - I traded in my 2016 Ecoboost Mustang for a 2021 Chevy ZR2 Colorado Crew Cab. They made it such a sweet deal, it was hard to pass up .. employee pricing, plus $1000 cash back, AND another $1000 off because I'm a Costco member... so it ended up coming out over $10k less than the Bronco I was planning on getting. It's bittersweet - I'm excited to get this new truck (I've NEVER owned a Chevy before).. but I'm sad that Ford created such a negative experience that pushed me to this point .. I hope you guys all end up enjoying your Broncos when you end up getting them, and I hope Ford figures this process out to avoid more frustrations, missed promises, disappointment and damage to their customer loyalty. I realized hoe unhealthy this whole experience has been - the ups and downs, the anger, disappointment, frustration, etc - I couldn't take any more.

Ford Bronco I'm out. 1609047553233

No one cares. Glad youā€™re gone!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.