Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eleven seat options is limited? What other vehicle offers more than eleven seat options?
That's a fair point... I think the difference here is that the different Bronco trims are not designed to differentiate interior trim options like other vehicles, but rather actual vehicle capability... so people are deciding on the model based on things like suspension, lockers, wheels, etc. (vs going up trims on a Camry where the only material differences are interiors like dash and seat upholstery colors.)

They're selling the different Bronco trims not based on materials and color options, but rather what "lifestyle" you're looking to live.

So when you consider that, and that the Base, Black Diamond, Badlands, and Wildtrak trims all only have a single interior color option... then I think it's safe to say that the interior options are "limited."

For the record I'm not dismayed at the interior options, but I am surprised that those aforementioned models don't have at least a choice on interior colors. Usually when spending this much for a vehicle you are provided a choice... or if no choice exists, it's a straight inoffensive black or gray.

The more I think about it, the more I'm surprised they didn't have a "signature" color pallet unique to each trim, plus an option for straight black across the board on every trim (except for base).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

jcmhere

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep and 1975 vett
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's possible nobody has seen that, because I think I've watched it 57,000 times myself. And the interior options never change...
Not much of a life I guess.

OP
OP

jcmhere

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep and 1975 vett
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I detect snark... but I'm still not completely sure what the snark is about.

Are... you upset that people are complaining about the limited interior options, and you think that starting a new thread to post a video (that I had to post for you) that shows the limited interior options will clear things up for everybody?

Or are you suggesting that there are more interior options than we all know about... like... secret options, which are shown in a video you tried to post (that I had to post for you), but that we've all already seen and discussed?
WoW I bow down to the GOD of posting. No Snark just amazed at what an *&^*()^&(_* you sound like.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WoW I bow down to the GOD of posting. No Snark just amazed at what an *&^*()^&(_* you sound like.
Fair enough. You're absolutely right.

I'm sorry.

I think we are all just confused as to what point you were trying to make.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a fair point... I think the difference here is that the different Bronco trims are not separated by interior trim options, but rather actual vehicle capability... so people are deciding on the model based on things like suspension, lockers, wheels, etc.

So when you consider that, and that the Base, Black Diamond, Badlands, and Wildtrak trims all only have a single interior option... then I think it's safe to say that the options are "limited."
Sure, but other than the electric sway bar disconnect and fancy headlights, each trim can be optioned to be nearly the equal of any other trim. The concern over GOAT modes is kind of a joke as far as I'm concerned so I'm not listing that.

If Ford where to offer true configure to order with ability to start with a base trim and option to anything you wanted from there then their material would become nearly impossible to forecast and production extremely difficult to plan and execute.

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Everyone appreciates that you shared a video from this site with site so everyone on this site can see a video from this site.

If only you had actually shared the video. Luckily we've all seen it so fortunately we were able to share it with you.

You're welcome.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

you are getting sleepy ...... very, very, sleepy. :ROFLMAO:

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But you didn't actually post anything. You didn't post a video, you didn't post a link to a video. You posted a link to this very forum, and just mentioned a video. And then double and triple down on it acting like you have posted some panacea of information, when you've in fact posted - quite literally - nothing.

THAT is why everyone is confused.

The attempt at sharing information is great. If you accidentally posted the wrong link, ok! It happens. But sitting there acting like it's something new when nothing is there makes no sense.

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I normally post a funny gif but I'm going to be proactive and assume this thread will be deleted thus losing all the reaction scores from said funny gif. ?‍♂

dck82

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I normally post a funny gif but I'm going to be proactive and assume this thread will be deleted thus losing all the reaction scores from said funny gif. ?‍♂
Just for fun then.

Ford Bronco Interior Colors Video 18780023-54EB-445F-8A5A-B8A95EF11700
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.