toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone think body colored tube doors would look good?
Interesting question. Can anyone mock up the 2dr with body color tube door?
Sponsored

bobbleheadguru

Base
First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WAIT A MINUTE it's my turn to be indignant.

ford-bronco-2-door-trail-rig-106-1597270003.jpg

This is a Badlands, and the back of the rear seats is carpet?

What the actually flip, Ford, please tell me you're not going to be lazy like that ...

To have the whole interior with a rubber floor and marine grade vinyl seats and everything's easy to clean ... then put carpet on the back of the rear seats?

The thing I hate THE MOST is carting around bags of mulch or sand or any other kind of dirty stuff which requires the rear seats down and it all gets in to the carpet and I either have to accept dirty carpets or spend FOREVER trying to vacuum out all the little particles.

E, and might I add, GADS
These are all "Frankenstein" pre-production models.

Sponsored

bobbleheadguru

Base
First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you notice?
1. Looks like LEASING will be viable for the Bronco.
2. Looks like with BOTH lease and buy you can bake in the accessories. In the case of leasing, they will take the vehicle back with the accessories and you will only have to pay a fraction of the cost.

The only unknown is expected residuals. If that is strong like we expect (compare to the Wrangler), more of us will lease Broncos that you might expect.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

WAIT A MINUTE it's my turn to be indignant.

ford-bronco-2-door-trail-rig-106-1597270003.jpg

This is a Badlands, and the back of the rear seats is carpet?

What the actually flip, Ford, please tell me you're not going to be lazy like that ...

To have the whole interior with a rubber floor and marine grade vinyl seats and everything's easy to clean ... then put carpet on the back of the rear seats?

The thing I hate THE MOST is carting around bags of mulch or sand or any other kind of dirty stuff which requires the rear seats down and it all gets in to the carpet and I either have to accept dirty carpets or spend FOREVER trying to vacuum out all the little particles.

E, and might I add, GADS
I'm not saying this is or isn't what the interior is like but it's important to keep in mind these are pre-production models and aren't necessarily indicative of final options on trims.

No need to get worked up. Yet....

BunkieDuster69

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 3.6 OB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, we get our first look at the soft top over the driver and front passenger. I hope there is still an option to use the roof rack with that on the 2 door. I have added the Bestop version to my JKU and roof storage is a challenge. It looks like it is less of an issue with the JL and JLU.

I also loved how the bumper accessories appear to be bolt on for the modular steel bumper.
Even the winch looks modular.... potential swift connect/disconnect and to have winch installed only when needed - that would sell itself!

Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Two-Door Badlands Trail Rig (Accessories) Concept 3EB1B12F-1911-4213-BE12-3C3501933A94

Last edited:

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The tube doors are awesome but as a person who's a mosquito magnet I don't really like the idea of driving around without doors. I could see using them at the beach, but that's probably it

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm not saying this is or isn't what the interior is like but it's important to keep in mind these are pre-production models and aren't necessarily indicative of final options on trims.

No need to get worked up. Yet....
I just realized I had a section of text saying something along those lines and I must have not included it in my rant ...

Sponsored

jimmycarter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco Two-Door Trail Rig Concept

Designed to be the ultimate hardcore trail rider, this custom build is based on the two-door Badlands™ series. It begins with a Ford Performance modular front bumper, tube doors, beadlock-capable wheels and 40-inch RIGID® LED lightbar. A Ford Performance by WARN® winch helps rescue your lesser-equipped 4x4 friends. On top, factory roof rails are augmented with a Yakima Platform roof rack system with mounts for a shovel, and Ford Performance by WARN recovery kit and recovery boards. Inside are rugged floor mats and a rear swing-gate-mounted table.

BUILD SPECIFICATIONS
• Ford Performance by WARN® winch​
• Ford Performance modular front bumper​
• Ford Performance tube doors​
• Ford Performance by RIGID® off-road lightbar​
• Ford Performance by RIGID off-road pod lights • Yakima® LockNLoadTM Platform roof rack​
• Ford Performance recovery boards​
• Ford Performance by WARN recovery kit​
• Rear swing-gate-mounted table​
• Spare parts and fluids by Motorcraft®​

CONCEPT CUSTOM PARTS
• Custom limb risers​

LEASE INFO (ACCESSORIES)
• Leased Broncos and Bronco Sports can pick up accessories on a residual basis, so lessees will pay a small amount up front for add-ons and then just return them with the vehicle at the end of the lease.​

Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Two-Door Badlands Trail Rig (Accessories) Concept 3EB1B12F-1911-4213-BE12-3C3501933A94

VIDEO:

Maybe an easy question, but is this black or AMB? Some shots the hood looks like its got a blue tint, but not sure if thats reflection of the sky or something else?

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting question. Can anyone mock up the 2dr with body color tube door?
Will be interesting to see if Interactive Garage adds some/all of these to their demo in the coming weeks. A lot of programming work...

aaffddssaa

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This winch setup looks like it accommodates the ACC radar but what about the forward facing trail camera? I hope they develop a way to retain the camera that looks down and have the winch.

ford-bronco-2-door-trail-rig-102-1597270003-jpg.jpg
The CGI rendering I've included below is the only image I've been able to find that includes the forward facing camera. I've cropped it, and added a blue arrow to point out the camera's location between the "O" and "N" in "BRONCO." It looks to me like the winch will at least partially obstruct the camera, but as seen in this Warn winch installation video (at 1:12), the control pack on a Warn winch can be remotely mounted. I think mounting the control pack remotely might leave the camera mostly unobstructed. It's hard to say for sure. My guess is that they installed the control pack in the standard location (on top of the body of the winch) because it leaves the Warn logo more visible, and this is being used for promotional materials.

Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Two-Door Badlands Trail Rig (Accessories) Concept Untitled-1

edit: When going back and looking at a photo from the side, it looks like the camera will still be obstructed for at least 15' ahead of the vehicle. Hopefully they'll have a solution for relocating the camera somewhere on the winch tray.

Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Two-Door Badlands Trail Rig (Accessories) Concept Untitled-1

Last edited:

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This build is almost everything I'm looking to get as far as accessories from the factory. Can't wait to see what everything costs on top of BadSquatch. So impressed with the aftermarket support thus far.

Only issue is with those recovery boards. Although it says Ford Performance, if those aren't MaxTraxx, They're not worth it. Hope that snatch strap is a Bubba or VooDoo rebrand, Dead Man works also.

I'm going MaxTraxx all day "Take the easy way out" :)

Definitely enough room in back for my Dometic even with the seats up. Don't ever go driving without my beer. Never! ?

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is getting closer to where my FE will end up. I think that the winch tray answers the question on the front proximity sensor (seems to fit under the winch plate and be clear). I am still wondering about those who get the nose camera, assuming that it is still in the grill and the interference of the winch. WONDER WONDER.
Sponsored