First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green 2 door badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put my order in 2/27/21. 2 door AMB badlands hardtop lux Sasquatch. They wanted me to go with a soft top. No thanks, I’ll wait. Ok, grey molded top. Nope. I’ll wait. Ok now you have to take the grey molded top. Ok. Let’s order. AMB no longer Available for 22’. Phuck. Ok. I’ll do EG. My order went in 10/19/21.
I took delivery 8/3/22. I was locked in with the MSRP and received a rebate back from Ford.
I was very happy with my Bronco. I took the top off and love it. Happy trails everyone!
Ford Bronco Is it really worth the wait? 5837F4A5-F172-4A88-967B-272FE0EA04D4
Ford Bronco Is it really worth the wait? 7CD560F6-6A40-43CE-B08A-D3B70015BAFE
Ford Bronco Is it really worth the wait? 11DAE682-A706-447C-9F70-1CDD902EB3A1
Sponsored

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BFG K02 265/75R16E
They are a perfect fit for me!
Looks awesome and just right. I plan on running 265's one day if/when my base gets built. Did you install a leveling kit of some kind?

Hey Buddy

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base Model 2-Door 2.3L 7-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks awesome and just right. I plan on running 265's one day if/when my base gets built. Did you install a leveling kit of some kind?
No lift or level just factory height!

Sponsored

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved my Black Diamond Bronco on 07/15/2020. Over the next two years I waited patiently. I endured the emotional roller coaster of ups and downs month after month hoping that it would arrive soon. I checked this forum almost daily for news and encouragement. I have read many post wherein the author stated emphatically that the Bronco is indeed worth the wait. During the last few months I began asking myself if I really believed that. I had finally decided that it probably would not be. I was growing weary of all of the ups and downs of this whole process!

This morning my dealer texted a photo of my Bronco sitting in his lot. It was very surreal knowing that it had actually arrived. I went to the dealership a few hours ago and drove my new baby home. To everyone out there waiting and wondering, please believe me when I tell you it is way more than worth the wait! This thing is fantastic and even better than I imagined! It is truly a blessing for me and my family and I would gladly endure it all over again to receive such an incredible vehicle. I want to say thank you to everyone who has posted on this forum and educated and encourage me during this time!

I f#cking love reading stories like this.

I fell head over heels for the new Bronco when it was announced. Road tested one a year later, and confirmed that this my vehicle. Road tested a 7MT rig earlier this year. Ford(Getrag) built the perfect standard transmission. Ford built this rig just for me. A bare bones wheeler with body armor and lockers.
Ive never wanted a car payment so bad. Sounds dumb, I know. Now I'm waiting for my rig to get shipped to my dealer. I haven't waited nearly as long as others, but Ive been drooling over the Bronco since the day Ford dropped the news.

Pardon the sob story, but it's awesome to read these threads.

OP
OP

Kevin1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Explorer, 67 Mustang, Mercury Marquis
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From one 2 door owner to another.... congrats, and glad you stuck it out! You'll have a blast in it!!

Thanks Jeff! Love the Antimatter Blue! That was my original color choice but lost it when I had to go to 22. You have a beautiful rig!

OP
OP

Kevin1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My build! I've been going through the very same thing, horribly, for the last month. You give me hope.
This forum and its members gave me a lot of hope throughout the long wait as well! Hang in there RedShark! This thing is too awesome to describe in words! I have wanted a Bronco since I saw my first one as a child in 1972! This vehicle truly rocks!

Sponsored
OP
OP

Kevin1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a 7/16 res holder, also for a 2D BD. I've attended multiple events to see and ride in the new trucks, followed this forum religiously, and was super enthused about getting a new Bronco. When it became apparent it would be 2023 or later for mine (I want a mod hard top), I completely lost interest (even bought a '93 Land Cruiser to satisfy my needs). I've not been on this forum for over a year. It's a rainy day and while killing time, I logged in and this was the first post that popped up. Kinda appropriate for where I'm at and might just get me interested again. Thanks for posting. And nice rig!
Thank you! I hope you get your Bronco soon and love it as much as I love mine!

Homer8715

Badlands
First Name
Artemis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / 22 honda civic / acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
just received my 22 2 door 333a green badlands for a total 59,250.02 otd california priced I can say I havnt sat in one tell mine today and im pretty impressed , I heard how cheap inside they are, and I had that in my mine but I think its built for weight saving , I know its only been hours and I tired from being at dealer all day, but im pretty stoked about it

OP
OP

Kevin1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your Bronco looks awesome! I prefer colors, but CG does look great in person.

However, I must disagree and say the wait, at this point, is not worth it. It is a very cool vehicle, but let's not let the Stockholm syndrome define our lives. Would the wait still make sense when you consider you could have two years with nothing compared to two years with a Jeep? I don't think it does.

I bought a used 2000 Jeep Wrangler that I truly loved, but it did not love me! Mine was so much fun to wheel in but constantly had expensive mechanical issues! It was a beautiful rig but must have been badly abused by the previous owner. I have wanted a Bronco since I was a child. Over four years ago, when I heard the new Bronco G6 was coming out, I sold my Wrangler. I knew I would have to have a Bronco. At the time I never dreamed it would take me so long to get one! My wife and I loved to go wheeling on back roads in our Jeep with the top and doors off! We really missed the experience over the years. I was tempted to buy a new Jeep many times, but being a Ford guy who always wanted a Bronco, I decided to just wait it out! I am really glad I did! Can't wait to take my wife on our first adventure in our new baby!

OP
OP

Kevin1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks great. I'm so relieved for you. But is it worth the wait when at the end you won't get what you really wanted? With CO going away, I wouldn't be able to look at my Bronco with constant resentment about the whole experience.
I lost my color too! I originally ordered Antimatter Blue in 21. I daydreamed about driving around in my blue Bronco for over a year! When they dropped AMB for 22 I was devastated! I actually considered cancelling my order! I agonized over color choices for a long time. I was not crazy about any of them. I finally settled on Carbonized Gray. Then I spent the next year daydreaming about a CG Bronco! Now that it has arrived I must say that this rig is so cool and so fun to drive that color really doesn't matter as much as you would think! I still would prefer to have my AMB though!
Sponsored