Sponsored

Is the Advanced transfer case required for the 7 speed with Sasquatch package?

Rambler

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘04 Silverado, ‘97 Wrangler, ‘65 Norton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Is the Advanced transfer case required for the 7 speed with Sasquatch package? 55FF4A3A-3740-4E11-A2A0-C43EB2BB0A81
Does anyone know if the 2 speed transfer case is going to be available on a manual transmission/ Sasquatch package Base Bronco? I really don’t want to have a black magic transfer case. Thanks.
Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You mean in the future? Sas isn't offered with the manual, so are you asking about availability now, or when/if Sas and manual are offered together?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All that anybody can go by is this:

OP
OP
Rambler

Rambler

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
You mean in the future? Sas isn't offered with the manual, so are you asking about availability now, or when/if Sas and manual are offered together?
Yes, when manual/Sasquatch are offered together, will one be required to get the automatic transfer case or will the manual 2 speed case be available.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nobody knows for sure, however they do require the fancy box for Sasquatch with the automatic. As an aside; the heavier wheels/tires will benefit from the lower gears in the advanced transfer case and you might want it just for that. Don't have to use the 4A functionality if you don't want. Consider the additional cost as a gearing change in the transfer case, might make it more palatable.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rambler

Rambler

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nobody knows for sure, however they do require the fancy box for Sasquatch with the automatic. As an aside; the heavier wheels/tires will benefit from the lower gears in the advanced transfer case and you might want it just for that. Don't have to use the 4A functionality if you don't want. Consider the additional cost as a gearing change in the transfer case, might make it more palatable.
You’re right about the lower gears in the advanced transfer case. I just don’t want the complexity of the advanced unit. Thanks.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s the Raptor case from what I have read, should be way overbuilt for the Bronco and ready to take the bigger tires and even modded power. I haven’t seen any issues with the Raptor t-case, but I have only looked at a few articles to learn about it, not done exhaustive research.

OP
OP
Rambler

Rambler

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s the Raptor case from what I have read, should be way overbuilt for the Bronco and ready to take the bigger tires and even modded power. I haven’t seen any issues with the Raptor t-case, but I have only looked at a few articles to learn about it, not done exhaustive research.
If they use the Raptor case it should be fine, that’s good to know. Thanks.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they use the Raptor case it should be fine, that’s good to know. Thanks.
I guess it remains to be seen, but that’s where it was introduced and the F150 Tremor is getting it too apparently. Others may chime in if they know more.
Sponsored