Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IF you followed these instruction correctly it should reset the issue. Mine was doing it a couple a weeks ago and I did the reset and it absolutely fixed the issue. If it doesn't work, you will need to go to a dealership and have them look at it or look at adjusting the track yourself.

Resetting One-Touch Close
Carry out all steps within 30 seconds of starting the sequence.
  1. Fully open the window.
  1. Lift and hold the window control until the window is fully closed. Keep the window control held for a two seconds
  1. Press and hold the window control until the window is fully open. Keep the window control pressed for two seconds.
  1. Lift and hold the window control until the window is fully closed. Keep the window control held for a two seconds
Note: Repeat the procedure if the window does not close when you use one-touch.
Sponsored

Navyicman

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP
BeerForMyHorses

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

IF you followed these instruction correctly it should reset the issue. Mine was doing it a couple a weeks ago and I did the reset and it absolutely fixed the issue. If it doesn't work, you will need to go to a dealership and have them look at it or look at adjusting the track yourself.

Resetting One-Touch Close
Carry out all steps within 30 seconds of starting the sequence.
  1. Fully open the window.
  2. Lift and hold the window control until the window is fully closed. Keep the window control held for a two seconds
  3. Press and hold the window control until the window is fully open. Keep the window control pressed for two seconds.
  4. Lift and hold the window control until the window is fully closed. Keep the window control held for a two seconds
Note: Repeat the procedure if the window does not close when you use one-touch.
Did you do it three times or more in a row?
I did the above steps multiple times and it does not work. It's a dealership issue at this point.

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I did the above steps multiple times and it does not work. It's a dealership issue at this point.
I have this exact issue and have been to the dealer 3 times for it. It’s like the pinch protector rolls it down right away when it reaches the top. My dealer replaced the window regulator and that did not fix it. I have an appointment this coming week and they are replacing the master control per Ford tech line advice. Supposedly this will fix it. I’ll let you know if it does.
it’s the rear passenger window and even rolls down right away if the door is open and you roll it up.

Ike89

Base
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My bronco is a 2023 and for me it’s the rear driver side window. My fix is to manually take the window up as far as it can without it automatically going down. I have an appointment but I’ve been told that it might take two weeks just to look at because my dealer is busy.
I thought I was alone in this issue.

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the same issue on wife's Bronco. However it's different than the vibration window issue because this is going up too far. I fixed it using the same sequence, but did it with the door open.

Ike89

Base
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just wanted to update my progress. The reset worked on my rear window issue. I’m not sure what was done different or if it’s a different problem altogether just wanted to state that when I did the reset, I did so with out pressing all the way down causing the auto function to activate. I simply held down the switch as if I were manually controlling the window.

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have this exact issue and have been to the dealer 3 times for it. It’s like the pinch protector rolls it down right away when it reaches the top. My dealer replaced the window regulator and that did not fix it. I have an appointment this coming week and they are replacing the master control per Ford tech line advice. Supposedly this will fix it. I’ll let you know if it does.
Update: It’s fixed! They replaced the master control unit. I included the description on the work order in the below picture as it reads like code.
Ford Bronco Issue: Window keeps opening? IMG_2921
Sponsored