Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Question for the masses:

When you go to roll up your window, have you had it get to the top then quickly descend back down? Sometimes it takes me 3 or 4 consecutive tries just to roll the window up.

So far at 3k miles in, this is the worst gremlin in the system (carplay connectivity issues being the other) so I can't complain relative to other issues I've read on here but it happens annoyingly often. Curious if anybody else has this issue and what they're doing about it.
Sponsored

Taco2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup! Mine was drivers side front and yeah, super annoying. To get it to stop, I had to try a bunch of things like open door roll up, shut. Open door while closing the window. Just a bunch of random ways…but ultimately it did stop. This has happened a handful of times but not lately. I’m a 22 Badlands 4DR hardtop with the high package. I believe my build date was September 2021.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Question for the masses:

When you go to roll up your window, have you had it get to the top then quickly descend back down? Sometimes it takes me 3 or 4 consecutive tries just to roll the window up.

So far at 3k miles in, this is the worst gremlin in the system (carplay connectivity issues being the other) so I can't complain relative to other issues I've read on here but it happens annoyingly often. Curious if anybody else has this issue and what they're doing about it.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/window-reset-procedure.29722/

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Question for the masses:

Good morning! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your concern on my end.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BeerForMyHorses

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You just have to do the reset

srd1122

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Question for the masses:

I’ve had the same issue with my 2020 Explorer on my driver door. The dealership has replaced essentially every part, and it still does it intermittently. Usually not while it’s at the dealership of course, but I did record footage of it happening to show them.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BeerForMyHorses

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I tried the window reset that some of you referenced and it didn't work

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My rear driver side window started doing this out of the blue yesterday. Will try the reset

OP
OP
BeerForMyHorses

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My rear driver side window started doing this out of the blue yesterday. Will try the reset
The reset never worked for me. @Ford Motor Company messaged me and started a case only to ultimately tell me it's a dealership issue and to contact my local dealership, which we all know how that ends... I'm expecting to be stuck with these issues forever

seashell

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine is at the dealer for this issue on the passenger door. Reset didn't work for me either. I'm close to my 36,000 miles so I went ahead and dropped it off this morning. Having some other things taken care of at the same time. I will let you know if they give me a solution.
Sponsored