Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am buying a winch for when I get stuck off road, this is more for use in my driveway especially adjusting my coil overs. Rotating tires and oil changes ect will be done by the dealership since I have already paid for all of that
I see, my apologies for missunderstanding. In that instance, I still like the bottle jack and some stands.

I’ve never used an off-road spec hydrolic jack, but I have seen them; they’re huge! I’d bet a four wheeling parts store has a few options, but wonder what they’ll cost?
Sponsored

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

have the same, I bought the blue one which color did you get?
I also have the same Pittsburg, but in orange, and still operating fine after ~15 yrs.

I far prefer it for garage work and take the bottle jack for the trail.

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t have my Bronco yet, that’s for my old Disco, but you should be able to use a high lift on any 4x4. I imagine that the regular lift points would work for the Bronco, not sure about the rock rails if you even have them. Not sure about the bumper either, but you should be able to reach the frame mounts when doing a recovery.
There are no lifting point on a stock bronco short of using the hi-lift wheel adapters. I’ve used these jacks for many years, but there is no way they’ll lift a new bronco to change a wheel without damaging it…..period

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are no lifting point on a stock bronco short of using the hi-lift wheel adapters. I’ve used these jacks for many years, but there is no way they’ll lift a new bronco to change a wheel without damaging it…..period
That’s a crazy oversight. Does the user manual list any lifting suggestions at all besides the points for the factory jack? I know a bottle will work on those if you get one that’ll fit under the points.

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s a crazy oversight. Does the user manual list any lifting suggestions at all besides the points for the factory jack? I know a bottle will work on those if you get one that’ll fit under the points.
Yes, I carried a Hi lift for 50+ years……but it just won’t work with a new Bronco. I now carry a Safe Jack bottle jack.
It works well with the limited jack points on our Broncos.
Sponsored