Sponsored

Where to place floor jack to use jack stands.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

D40C90A3-7F32-42C9-BE58-3081EB2EA2FB.jpeg
Y’all need to get you a set of these if you work vehicle’s often. I use them on every vehicle I own. I even have their pinch weld adapter for our minivan.

https://www.quickjack.com/car-lifts/7000tlx/

*edit- here’s my F150 on it. Those are 35’s.
How hard are they to maneuver around on the floor? We built a garage this summer and put extra cement in the center for a regular lift. Been seeing these several places and seems like our my needs would be fine. Costco sells them at a discount too.

Just to add on lifting the car with a floor jack. Most every manf recommends against lifting the vehicle from the center pumpkin. In the old days, the assembly was a cast unit. Today most all are tubes shoved into a casting so they can bend. I am guilty of doing this but that is what is recommended.
Sponsored

FranklinCounty4Door

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 CG / 4 Door / Hard Top / Self-Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How hard are they to maneuver around on the floor? We built a garage this summer and put extra cement in the center for a regular lift. Been seeing these several places and seems like our my needs would be fine. Costco sells them at a discount too.

Just to add on lifting the car with a floor jack. Most every manf recommends against lifting the vehicle from the center pumpkin. In the old days, the assembly was a cast unit. Today most all are tubes shoved into a casting so they can bend. I am guilty of doing this but that is what is recommended.
Super easy. One end has wheels. They are a little heavy but not too bad. I pick mine up and hang them on the wall when not in use. They are not as functional as a 2 post lift but for the price, I’ll never complain.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the input!

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The rear is easy enough using the axle and the frame.. but the front, I have no clue... would be interested to hear others thoughts on it too
Jacking and Lifting G2222668_Page_1.jpg
Thanks for posting the lift points. Am borrowing a buddy's lift, and he was asking about this. I had trouble finding this info elsewhere. Out of curiosity, where does this come from?

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is it safe to jack both rear tires at the same time at the rear diff and then securing with stands at the axles? I am going to be putting some rear shocks skids soon and it is easier to do if I take off the tires. Bring a lazy SOB I would rather lift both tires at the same time to save the 2 extra min it will take tomdo it individually :D

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it safe to jack both rear tires at the same time at the rear diff and then securing with stands at the axles? I am going to be putting some rear shocks skids soon and it is easier to do if I take off the tires. Bring a lazy SOB I would rather lift both tires at the same time to save the 2 extra min it will take tomdo it individually :D
You are not really supposed to. The axle tubes are pressed into the center cast area. Theoretically they can bend if you lift in the center. Several instances on here of the tubes rotating when using TTA. Different issue but just trying to give an idea of what you are dealing with. Can you do it? Sure but just know it's not recommended. Same issue with other vehicles that have the pressed in tubes such as light duty trucks no matter the brand.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs