Sponsored

JCR Offroad Winch Plate/License Plate Bracket/Camera Relo/Zeon 10S Install & Photos

OP
OP
0321_Bronco

0321_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Raptor, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure I understand ….the sensors are now mounted into the supports for the winch plate so how can the orientation between them be changed.
And how does one switch from ACC to “regular cruise control”.
thanks.
Parking sensors are different than the ACC. If you're getting parking sensor errors, that is different than a cruise control error. You said "intermittent collision sensor error." The parking sensors are not part of the ACC or collision avoidance. If your problem is ACC-related, see the response. If you want to switch to regular cruise, you change it in Settings.
Sponsored

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Parking sensors are different than the ACC. If you're getting parking sensor errors, that is different than a cruise control error. You said "intermittent collision sensor error." The parking sensors are not part of the ACC or collision avoidance. If your problem is ACC-related, see the response. If you want to switch to regular cruise, you change it in Settings.
Still confused - are the sensors that were relocated from the bumper to the winch plate supports not the ACC sensors?
The error messsge I get turns off the ACC

OP
OP
0321_Bronco

0321_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still confused - are the sensors that were relocated from the bumper to the winch plate supports not the ACC sensors?
The error messsge I get turns off the ACC
Correct. The sensors you relocated are parking sensors. They work at low speed and start to chirp and illuminate on the dash if you're at risk of hitting something. They have nothing to do with the ACC unit under the bumper. Black rectangular radar box. It sounds to me that your winch plate or the license plate bracket is interfering with the ACC box. The alert you're getting has nothing to do with the ACC. I'd recheck the plate (as described) above. Turn off the ACC and use reg cruise if it doesn't clear through realignment.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct. The sensors you relocated are parking sensors. They work at low speed and start to chirp and illuminate on the dash if you're at risk of hitting something. They have nothing to do with the ACC unit under the bumper. Black rectangular radar box. It sounds to me that your winch plate or the license plate bracket is interfering with the ACC box. The alert you're getting has nothing to do with the ACC. I'd recheck the plate (as described) above. Turn off the ACC and use reg cruise if it doesn't clear through realignment.
Ahah! Getting the idea now!. The round sensors are NOT the ACC sensors! The black square box below the bumper is the ACC

Having no license plate, I will try your suggestion of torquing up the winch plate a bit. Thanks for helping me see the light.

OP
OP
0321_Bronco

0321_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ahah! Getting the idea now!. The round sensors are NOT the ACC sensors! The black square box below the bumper is the ACC

Having no license plate, I will try your suggestion of torquing up the winch plate a bit. Thanks for helping me see the light.
Yes sir. The 4 round ones are your parking sensors only (front and rear bumper). ACC is separate, under the front bumper, center. You're getting just a little interference there I'd bet. See if you can raise that plate up. Good luck.

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my question, after watching their video, is the video extension cable.

They talk about the washer tube but completely skip the video cable part.

I'm assuming you are supposed to use the video cable that was located behind the grill and connect that to the camera and plug into the extension with the other end.

Is that correct?
Sponsored