First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sadly not a troll. All I can think is going with a small dealer I had a better shot than the long lines with the big guys.
No. I have a day 1 reservation within the first 10 minutes, and the number 1 of 56 dealership allocations and over 400 reservations (so even with a long line I should be at the front with all other things being even) and virtually that exact build, except I removed the tow package to increase my odds and have a 2dr....and I do not have build date. Do you have your email confirming your build date that you could post? Most people get a nice email with a picture of their build and a congratulations from Ford.

Sponsored

FifthCard

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I kind of feel like this can’t be true. 5 deadly sins and a 3/15 reservation day? If this is true than it flies in the face of every single thing Ford has told us. Please let this person be trolling us.
Following all the updates and delays I figured I was going to be a 22 build anyway so I was not going to change anything on my build to try and get anything any sooner. I have a co-worker that ordered his the first week but he went to another dealership. Not sure how all that works but he does have the 2dr version and we figured that was his hold up.

drobertson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ram 2500 6.7 , 2018 nissan murano platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Call it all you want doesn't change the fact it is true
What do call small dealer ? My dealer had 13 total orders and I’m number 1 .

FifthCard

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately, people often choose not to believe the things they don’t want to believe.
ya. I get that there are a lot of trolls and its understandable. Not hating on anyone that thinks that.

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ya. I get that there are a lot of trolls and its understandable. Not hating on anyone that thinks that.
I will say, the sense of community on here has gone downhill since folks started getting their build dates.

Last edited:

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The
Following all the updates and delays I figured I was going to be a 22 build anyway so I was not going to change anything on my build to try and get anything any sooner. I have a co-worker that ordered his the first week but he went to another dealership. Not sure how all that works but he does have the 2dr version and we figured that was his hold up.
2dr is only an issue because it requires a soft top and the MIC top is constrained Since you opted for the MIC top out or preference rather than necessity that’s not it....besides, I have seen a lot of 2dr builds come across this forum.

FifthCard

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. I have a day 1 reservation within the first 10 minutes, and the number 1 of 56 dealership allocations and over 400 reservations (so even with a long line I should be at the front with all other things being even) and virtually that exact build, except I removed the tow package to increase my odds and have a 2dr....and I do not have build date. Do you have your email confirming your build date that you could post? Most people get a nice email with a picture of their build and a congratulations from Ford.
Screenshot_20210603-153647_Outlook.jpg

FifthCard

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will say, the sense of community on here as gone downhill since folks started getting their build dates.
I agree. I have been excited to see everyone get their dates. I can't wait to see them driving on the road. I just figured I would wait patiently and got lucky.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Unfortunately, people often choose not to believe the things they don’t want to believe.
Equally unfortunate is the fact that people have been known to come on this forum and make shit up because they’re bored or are habitual liars. Now, I’m willing to give you the benefit of doubt because I’m a kind and trusting soul, but I kind of want to see that email.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Equally unfortunate is the fact that people have been known to come on this forum and make shit up because they’re bored or are habitual liars. Now, I’m willing to give you the benefit of doubt because I’m a kind and trusting soul, but I kind of want to see that email.
Well, it looks as if my faith has been rewarded. I have no answers. Maybe Ford does, but I doubt it.
Sponsored