First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think the bashing is all in good fun though. Like sibling rivalry. I wouldn't take it too seriously.
Very true.
Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wasn’t expecting her to stop. If you watch the hood carefully you can see me brake early, then let off, then when I realized she wasn’t moving fast enough I brake again. But it was too late.
Unfortunately, over here in NJ we're used to those kinds of shenanigans. Every day during my commute, I see drivers pull the stupidest antics. o_O

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Now I feel for y’all that want the Bronco here today ???. Might have to buy a shitbox and wait it out. And yes, I feel fine. No airbag deployed.
E1307E4A-B329-4D2E-9D57-1173BF5A5095.jpeg

What the hell did you go an do that for?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Fair enough. And yeah I think very few people who get "ok boomer"d are actually boomers (I don't really get into the intergenerational wars but it's funny to rile people up by tossing a "boomer" or "millennial" label at them, mostly in good natured ribbing context). Hopefully she doesn't do that too often, those sorts of accidents can be pretty nasty.
If you think "it's funny to rile people up", you need to better understand the Bronco6g community. New people joining are here to learn more about the Bronco, share mutual respect for each other and learn from each other, regardless of their level of knowledge of off-roading. If you want to play your "it's funny to rile people up" games, keep it on Twitter, not on Bronco6g.com

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad you're ok Nick! And her too even though she can’t drive lol

I got hit about 2 months ago in my stang. It all got repaired for about $6k and the other driver was at fault. In my case I didn’t want it be totaled because I want to keep the stang forever and there’s no way I could buy a replacement for what they’d give me lol.

but In your case I hope they total yours and give you great value. Then you get a decent bucket you can drive around for a few months then flip when your bronco comes in

also, I didn’t have a dash cam before, but I do now LOL

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Glad you're ok Nick! And her too even though she can’t drive lol

I got hit about 2 months ago in my stang. It all got repaired for about $6k and the other driver was at fault. In my case I didn’t want it be totaled because I want to keep the stang forever and there’s no way I could buy a replacement for what they’d give me lol.

but In your case I hope they total yours and give you great value. Then you get a decent bucket you can drive around for a few months then flip when your bronco comes in

also, I didn’t have a dash cam before, but I do now LOL
Sucks about the mustang. For a vehicle you want to keep forever, oh heck yeah I’ll do the repair. But when you were planning on selling it in less than a year... just write me a check.

Just checking craigslist, good lord is it hard to find a beater though. There isn’t a single crown Vic on the Phoenix craigslist. Cherokees are so much more expensive than they were, Broncos are shitboxes or insanely overpriced. Gonna be tricky.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sucks about the mustang. For a vehicle you want to keep forever, oh heck yeah I’ll do the repair. But when you were planning on selling it in less than a year... just write me a check.

Just checking craigslist, good lord is it hard to find a beater though. There isn’t a single crown Vic on the Phoenix craigslist. Cherokees are so much more expensive than they were, Broncos are shitboxes or insanely overpriced. Gonna be tricky.
Bro you may have to pickup a civic or something like that ?? it’ll be tough but you’d prob be able to sell it for exactly what you bought it for

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
As long as the frame isn’t bend looks like a good time to upgrade to poison spyder flares and bumpers.

ragingclue

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LWN ZR2, NA8, Bricks
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you think "it's funny to rile people up", you need to better understand the Bronco6g community. New people joining are here to learn more about the Bronco, share mutual respect for each other and learn from each other, regardless of their level of knowledge of off-roading. If you want to play your "it's funny to rile people up" games, keep it on Twitter, not on Bronco6g.com
Yeah the context of my post wasn't aimed at anyone here... And of course you missed the follow up sentence to the one that got you riled up, where I noted it's used in friendly jest even when I do use it.

But thanks for the heads-up.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad you are alright @Nickp sucks for your Jeep. I had a deer literally run into the side of me back in October and did about 4500 in damage.

Ford Bronco Just crashed my jeep 20191003_175529_resized

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Midwest - Deer = suicidal fast cows...

Think they cause more damage during rut here in Iowa than all other accidents at the same time..
Hill Country Whitetail here are fairly small compared to deer in the rest of the US.
Sponsored