First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got same email and I already changed my order a month ago to drop the restrained commodities. Confirmed with my dealer. Not super confident here. I don’t think fords internal systems that send these emails track the information correctly. I don’t know what the disconnect is but the build under my account on the website is different then what I actually submitted through my dealer. Probably why I’ve been skipped over for 700 + days.
This happened to me, check with the dealer, they most likely screwed up.
Sponsored

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3k pp per 50,000 Broncos = $150M.

Exactly… they tell you what “they want you to hear” , not what’s necessarily the facts/full truth.

HooSquatchOBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport 2018
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did not get the email, but did get the original one and have not budged (OBX mid lux SAS). Was literally about to remove lux tomorrow to see if that would help, but unsure if not getting the email should be taken as a positive sign.

Discussion with my dealer this week provided the feedback that if I stayed with all constraints it would be iffy.

All in all probably just means Ford missed me on this round.

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More likely a miss by Ford based on their track record than a sign you re winning the “selection lottery” … 😆

ZetaLady

Wildtrak
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007Hummer H3, 2019 Volkswagen Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The e-mails might be slightly different depending on what you ordered. I ordered a Badlands.

Capture.PNG
I think you might be right. My order was a Wildrak with Lux and said " To give your Bronco the best chance at being produced in the 2023 model year, contact your dealer and update your order to a buildable configuration as soon as possible. Please note that taking no action puts you at risk of not receiving your Bronco...."

Sponsored

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have BD Sasquatch. I’ve priced out building what I want with aftermarket parts

$2900 for Ford performance shocks
$1250 for RTR wheels
~1500 tires
? Labor, alignment, miscellaneous

it shakes out at the same price for Sasquatch + $2500 and I give up front locker and axle.

I’m at Granger and they claim they have 300 allocations over the next 45 days.

I’m rolling the dice that I’ll get built in 23 and if not I’ll reorder locally and in the meantime buy a Jeep or Ram 1500

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dropped the MIC top on my Badlands a few weeks ago and I was scheduled within about 10 days after doing so.

Since I didn’t have the LUX or the Sas package, I can roll the $2500+$695 savings into the $7,000 Anderson Composites Hard Top. With any luck I’ll have that by next winter.

At the end of the day, I get my Bronco for this summer with the soft top and I’ll effectively have dual tops with a much nicer hard top for what amounts to about $4k.

I’m annoyed I couldn’t get exactly what I wanted off the lot, but I’m excited as hell to be scheduled!

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What a stupid company!!!! You have thousands of people with orders you can make but instead choose to dick them over to concentrate on newer, special editions. Scheduling heritage editions and abandoning original 6g orders doesn't sound like global supply chain issues to me.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So in summary,

2021-The bronco will have the option of soft top, hard top, modular hard top in black, modular hard top in body color or dual top to receive both hard top and soft top.

2022- The bronco will only come in soft top or mic hardtop. No dual tops, or painted hard tops. If you want those, please 99 your order til next year.

11/22-1/23- They are here! You can now get a painted top in white with the heritage edition. You can also get the dual tops with mic.

1/23-Wait, we changed our mind. Even though we made you wait this long for a dual top, you need to suck it up and get a soft top. You cant even get a hard top anymore.

We would like to reward your loyalty and patience by canceling your order if you don't!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also received same mail, I am choosing no action because I don’t think I will be satisfied with what I get after making the changes. And it’s an expensive purchase (for me).

What other alternatives do I have, if I get a refund then I will have to wait for order banks to open and put in a new order. And who knows if they would have these items like hard-top and lux in the offerings.

At least with my order still in the system I have some hope (however small) that if the constraints gets resolved then I might get the bronco I wanted.

Does anybody else here in the forum shares this opinion?
These are my exact thoughts! I’m doing the same as you.

BigJim1957

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT/CS, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Wife received her e-mail weeks ago. She immediately cancelled her order, got her $100 deposit back, and then purchased a Mercedes Benz Cross-Over. We ordered our Broncos at the same time, and I too possession of mine in July 2022 and she figured her was coming soon thereafter, wrong. She doesn't blame our dealership, she blames Big Ford!

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This stuff sucks the biggest donkey balls in the history of donkey ball sucking. I'm so pissed for the folks who ordered day 1 and are still waiting .

Suppy chain issues ? That is a Line whose time has passed for legitimacy in my opinion.

Maybe they're having major QC issues with vendors, which I would say may be legit. Quality had gone out the window since 2019 in a major way.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Are these emails only going to reservation holders or specific orders from specific dealers? I have a BL, MIC, SAS, Lux on order since 11/2021 and have not received either email. My salesman says he heard nothing about it regarding my order.
Sponsored