qwertisk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Also take note... without x-plan or any of the other plans, dealers can basically charge what they want for doc fees. We've seen people posting some dealers are charging upwards of $900 for doc fees. With x-plan that is capped at $100. And with x-plan, you can also lower that number with any Rebates you're eligible for too.

In the end, on a normal day, one could possibly do better than x-plan. But with the Bronco being new, it's gonna be tough negotiating your own deal. Though a few dealers on this forum are offering $1000 below invoice... if you are close enough or don't mind a long ass drive.
nice and i can just sign up for mustang club correct? i dont need to actually own a mustang? and i know theres something about a waiting period and getting a pin, do we need that at the time of ordering at the end of the year?
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

nice and i can just sign up for mustang club correct? i dont need to actually own a mustang? and i know theres something about a waiting period and getting a pin, do we need that at the time of ordering at the end of the year?
The info is all in this thread or any of the others on X-plan.

You don't need a Mustang. There is a waiting period but you don't need to worry about it because you're ordering in December. You don't need it when ordering. Only on delivery when purchasing. A dealer might want to be sure however when ordering.

qwertisk

Base
First Name
qwertisk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The info is all in this thread or any of the others on X-plan.

You don't need a Mustang. There is a waiting period but you don't need to worry about it because you're ordering in December. You don't need it when ordering. Only on delivery when purchasing. A dealer might want to be sure however when ordering.
thanks for your help everyone

mystycs

Badlands
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pre-Ordered Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK fellas... I think we all get the point here. Live and let live ?

They will mail you out your membership card. But I have heard people say they could use their membership # (either from email or from logging on) to generate a pin before getting the card.

The card though does act as proof you belong to the 'club'.
Havent gotten an email from them yet, but I have seen them charge me. Ill just wait for the card.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Havent gotten an email from them yet, but I have seen them charge me. Ill just wait for the card.
Yeah I'm going on 5 weeks now and still nothing..and I got in before the online went down. They said 6 to 8 so ...

Sponsored

setenza

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda S2000, 2015 Focus, 1999 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah I'm going on 5 weeks now and still nothing..and I got in before the online went down. They said 6 to 8 so ...
I joined on July 20th and just received my card today

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It would seem that they got absolutely flooded by new members through July.

I'm happy I signed up and got my card in about a week. I'm sure they'll get those cards out soon enough for you guys.

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was going to do this, but thanks to all the number crunchers on here I’d only be saving $164 on the XPlan with my base Bronco. Not worth the effort to me
Not being rude, but if we ever meet, I'll gladly hand you 25.00 in exchange for 164.00 cash...???

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you join MCA , you can get your PIN... in total less than 15 mins. Right there on their website. No need to wait on mail. Unless I'm missing something?

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good for you. That's what the Ford A - X plan pricing is for. Employees, Retirees, Suppliers, Corporate Partners, etc. Not advantageous moochers who have no connection or affiliation with Ford Motor Company. Some of these people probably don't even own a Ford? Let alone a Mustang, and may not have any connection or affiliation with Ford Motor Company? This pisses me off, because I bleed Blue Oval, Blue! The only other vehicles I've owned that weren't Ford's was an 83 Toyota SR5 4WD pickup and a 97 BMW (Big Money Waste) Hahaha! M3. Ford granted MCA the ability to allow it's members access to X Plan pricing because of it's affiliation with Ford, and MCA's loyal Ford customer membership. I'm concerned that Ford may reevaluate MCA members access to X Plan if it's abused? It's just not right that anyone can generate an X Plan PIN by paying $25.00 without owning a Mustang or having any connection or affiliation with FoMoCo. Nuff said!
Although I don’t currently own a Mustang, I, in good conscience can say that I used to own a 1979 Mustang Cobra back in the mid 80’s. It was also the oddest car I have ever owned......a 5.0 motor with a 12 gal gas tank. Stops for gas were very frequent to say the least. ?

Sponsored
OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you join MCA , you can get your PIN... in total less than 15 mins. Right there on their website. No need to wait on mail. Unless I'm missing something?
PIN is no good without proof... Card = Proof

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not being rude, but if we ever meet, I'll gladly hand you 25.00 in exchange for 164.00 cash...???
Not too mention the X plan also saves 6-9% on the optional upgrades like roof rack, modular bumper, headliner, auto trans, 2.7 engine, Sasquatch, etc. Still a good deal for Base model.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
They fixed the site. Was that you could only get a membership by mail.

Not needing to hassle over price or wait for the salesman to "check with his mgr" = priceless
Sponsored

Last edited: