First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yours is by far the best I have seen. I wish I wouldn’t have sold mine after seeing yours. I am hoping to make some smaller ones for my heritage edition. Of course that is if the damn thing ever gets built. So I can do that same scheme on my new azure grey. Stay tuned. Even though it might be a while 😂
If you’re talking to me that is a huge compliment coming from you, and you definitely assisted me more than once. Now if you would just give me the file for the engine ci I’ll be set lol
Sponsored

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you’re talking to me that is a huge compliment coming from you, and you definitely assisted me more than once. Now if you would just give me the file for the engine ci I’ll be set lol
Yes I was talking about you. Message me your email address and I will send the file over to you. I have given up on it. I just couldn’t get a good chrome finish, or get it machined out of aluminum. But if you get it figured out I would be happy to buy some from you.

Sponsored

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just installed mine as well. I added a line of XPEL vinyl along the inner edge of the fender so you don't see any blue under the flares. I also swapped out the rear bumper end cap for the non-sasquatch so they don't stick out as far.

I'm impressed with how well these follow the body lines. The black bolts provided to use on the rear fenders are not quite long enough due to variations in the factory rivnut depth, so I had to reuse some of the factory blue bolts that I took off.

Small bonus is the rear fenders have a segment that attaches to the doors, so no more problems with snow buildup on the rear fender preventing me from opening the doors. Overall I LOVE the look with the new flares.

Ford Bronco KBD fender flares 1684714221978

Trooper19

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just installed mine as well. I added a line of XPEL vinyl along the inner edge of the fender so you don't see any blue under the flares. I also swapped out the rear bumper end cap for the non-sasquatch so they don't stick out as far.

I'm impressed with how well these follow the body lines. The black bolts provided to use on the rear fenders are not quite long enough due to variations in the factory rivnut depth, so I had to reuse some of the factory blue bolts that I took off.

Small bonus is the rear fenders have a segment that attaches to the doors, so no more problems with snow buildup on the rear fender preventing me from opening the doors. Overall I LOVE the look with the new flares.

Ford Bronco KBD fender flares 1684714221978
Where did you get the non sasquatch rear bumper sides?
Looks awesome.

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where did you get the non sasquatch rear bumper sides?
Looks awesome.
Thanks! I got them from SearchFordParts.com

Part Number​
Part Name​
Price​
Quantity​
Total​
M2DZ-17F774-CC​
Cap Bumper End​
$23.56​
1​
$23.56​
M2DZ-17F774-CD​
Cap Bumper End​
$23.56​
1​
$23.56​

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody else's KBD flares turning gray real quick??

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you tried hitting them with 303 or similar?
I havent yet. Just put em on a few weeks ago. Only washed with Griots BOSS foam and Adams soap and havent been treated with anything.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Taken yesterday
20230521_153848.jpg
Thanks. I haven't reinstalled mine yet, but one of my concerns was how shiny they are (new). I prefer the more dull finish, but a little more black. I can't say that yours are showing any less grey than the stock flares when left untreated. I am also interested in seeing what 303 would do to the appearance/protection. You may be knocking me off the fence to get mine painted.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well Im about done with the KBD flares. Either both the front flares are out of shape or my fenders are wonky. I have pulled both of them and sanded, cleaned, reapplied new 3m clear tape, cleaned and applied adhesion promoter and both are peeling away from the fenders. Tired of fighting them.
Sponsored