Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you for the information Zach!

If I could get a bit of clarification though, I suspect there are more than a few of us who do not understand the context.

These allocations for April/May? With orders scheduled through part of June already, do these current allocations mean new production dates for, say... the two months starting in mid June, such that any back of the envelope guessing on a timeline for the number of months an order might take to be chosen for production with 30 allocations a month needs to start with mid August as a starting date for scheduling, plus the delay in production and shipping of say 2 or 3 months?

To simplify; If someone is number 30 on this list, are they looking at a best reasonable case of (June plus two months of production, plus the additional month of allocations for the 30 ahead of them or September 2022) for actual production?

reading back it isn't really that simplified, will try one last time;

If a person is number, say... 10 on this list, when do you estimate they will actually be in production? (I am not any where near number 10 as an aside. Obviously it is not going to be a firm date by any means, just trying to understand the timeline between Ford benificently dispensing an allocation against a reservation and actually building the pesky thing. (shipping is another kettle of fish that we won't sample today))

I did move 47 spots as seems to be the obligatory information that people are posting here.
It will depend on if number 10 is a big bend 4 door soft top or a 2 door wildtrak 354A. That's the biggest factor within a dealership's allocation.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey @Zach@Granger I got excited.. and then looked alittle closer.. .a few of the res #s were in the top 10 last month and only moved up a spot or 2.. and that is probably due to your note about a constraint limiting the order and getting skipped over.

I see the poor reservation holder that was #2 last month is now #1.. #4 got moved to #2... Is it obvious from what you see what the worst constraint is? or something that will just not get your bronco built... ever?
Some have made the decision to wait to get what they want, knowing it'll take longer. Which is understandable based upon their priorities.

21BroncoFlyer

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have heard this is a 2 month allocation, we should find out for sure within a couple of weeks when the May allocation comes out
Zach,
As always thanks for the update and the information you and your team are putting out. While it’s awesome to see everyone jump up, if this is I fact a two month allocation obviously it isn’t as good as we all hope.

Its great to be in the top 10, but seeing as how there are several there who are repeat offenders I’ll temper my enthusiasm.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At this rate they can clear their backlog in less than a year.
There are 492 on that list at 26 per month the backlog would take 1 year and 7 months to fill. Zach has stated before he has over 200 in 99 status not on that list for people waiting on mod tops or other things. That will take a minimum of 2 years and 3 months to fill.

Sponsored

midwestpilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger can you confirm the last part of the PDF is orders with no reservations? I think I’m on that part. Thanks!

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Always appreciate the very up front information, one thing I am curious though is what’ll happen when all those 99 status reservations change to orders. They will leapfrog many people on here if they have earlier reservations right?

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are 492 on that list at 26 per month the backlog would take 1 year and 7 months to fill. Zach has stated before he has over 200 in 99 status not on that list for people waiting on mod tops or other things. That will take a minimum of 2 years and 3 months to fill.
2 years 3 months that's a heck of await....

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 years 3 months that's a heck of await....
I’ve been waiting because I can trust Granger to honor what they have promised. None of my local dealers would even discuss price, they wanted to wait until it was delivered.
I just wish Ford didn’t screw over the smaller dealerships like they did.
Sponsored