CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A trans for free would be because it was inclusive in the price of the engine. It is done with other manufacturers as well as Ford on other models.
Especially given you can't get one engine without the transmission. Should have said 2.7 + Ten Speed instead of separate charges.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's exactly what I'm saying it's for along with bumpstops and maybe slightly different springs, but certainly not more expensive.

I think that's the part they effed up from the start.
Only problem with that theory, aren't people saying the beadlock capable wheels sell for like $600/piece? 5 wheels would be $3000, a set of 35's gotta be going for $250-$300+/piece, there's another $1500.

We are now at $4500, give a credit for the bobo mother f'in Big Bend wheels ? (let's say $150 because 5 of them certainly isn't worth anymore then that). And it means you are basically telling me I'm getting an awesome deal, $2495 for a $4,350 wheel/tire package ? Man I feel like I'm about to get bent over one last time before Christmas :cry:

gofastguy

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yes, I can afford it, but the question is if I want to afford it. I do have a perfectly good JL Rubicon with 21K miles that I actually like pretty well. Certain to be more increases for the MY '22 crowd like me

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is THIS something?
Ford Bronco Latest Levine: Base & Big Bend Sasquatch pricing should be $7,385 STATIC

Sponsored

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going 2.7 and I want credit back for giving up the manual trans for my buddies ;) Price fixes always suck unless your own pocket benefits directly.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Now I'm really confused. Big Bend Squatch adds $8,980, so this would mean it's coming down.
Yet the Base Squatch adds $5,790, so you are telling me that cost is going up??

WTF? Is Ford doing ALL they can to make sure EVERY model of the Bronco starts at $50k?

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, this isnā€™t actually as much of a price increase as people think. $4,995 was the old Sasquatch, $795 is the full time 4wd transfer case (which was previously tacked on with Sasquatch too), leaving $1,595, which is the price of upgrading to auto.

All in all, the only price increase for a basequatch is $1595 since they are no longer leaving the auto transmission as free.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let me explain this one more time for you.

You said we should be happy about a price increase.

That is what I'm objecting to.

I didn't even object to the price increase. Not once. Please show me when I did that?
Incorrect ... I said "a whole lot people will be happy" .. and some are, just not you! That I can not control ...

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, this isnā€™t actually as much of a price increase as people think. $4,995 was the old Sasquatch, $795 is the full time 4wd transfer case (which was previously tacked on with Sasquatch too), leaving $1,595, which is the price of upgrading to auto.

All in all, the only price increase for a basequatch is $1595 since they are no longer leaving the auto transmission as free.
now that the auto isnā€™t free, we manual people can no longer DEDUCT the $1595 from our Manual Sasquatch Builds, so weā€™re all paying extra.

This all should have been in the B&P from the beginning, then there would be no surprises.

I was very excited for a 2 Dr Basemansquatch under $40k, but not looking like it now.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

now that the auto isnā€™t free, we manual people can no longer DEDUCT the $1595 from our Manual Sasquatch Builds, so weā€™re all paying extra.

This all should have been in the B&P from the beginning, then there would be no surprises.

I was very excited for a 2 Dr Basemansquatch under $40k, but not looking like it now.
Even with the auto and the current glitches I was able to get a 2 door squatch under $40k. I think youā€™ll be just fine if you pick your options carefully, and so long as Ford doesnā€™t get rid of or hike the price of the base 2 door for my22... (wouldnā€™t put it past them at this point)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model