Sponsored

Leo Kaytes Dealership has a free lifetime power train warranty, has no ADM and accepts the x plan

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Only referring to our Lifetime Powertrain when the repair bill exceeds the cars value then the "warranty" is over...
And who/what determines that? Unless you beat the snot out of it and it's banged to sh*t, it shouldn't have a problem holding value. Engines aren't that pricey. I just want a piece of mind because i am really not a fan of turbo.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And who/what determines that? Unless you beat the snot out of it and it's banged to sh*t, it shouldn't have a problem holding value. Engines aren't that pricey. I just want a piece of mind because i am really not a fan of turbo.
The "warranty" company...

I saw it happen on a 2.7 V6 Chrysler (engine you cannot find used that runs) that had oiling issues (imagine that) and to get a new one from Chrysler was over the book value range 2500 to 3000 at the time

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The "warranty" company...

I saw it happen on a 2.7 V6 Chrysler (engine you cannot find used that runs) that had oiling issues (imagine that) and to get a new one from Chrysler was over the book book value range 2500 to 3000 at the time
Now you're making me nervous. ?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So according to this sheet https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-price-list-–-msrp-dealer-invoice-pricing.2200/

the dealer invoice with holdback is $897 below MSRP for the 4-Door Big Bend is that correct?
Without taking the time to actually do the quick math in my head... yes sounds about right. And figure holdback is 2% of the Dealer Invoice. (I'll let you grab the calculator for that as I'm trying to get out of the office in 5 minutes).

So not too much room in there, but like we've been saying there are other things that factor in that the average buyer just doesn't know about. And we don't expect any of these dealers to take a loss just to sell us a Bronco. Looking for fairness all around.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why is that?

I personally purchase the Extended Service Contracts "warranties" with mine but I do not keep them forever like some here..
Like i said, i'm not a fan of the ecoboost engines. However, it's all we have. Test drove a Raptor last year and it felt like it was always hesitating. Just something i'll have to get used to.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like i said, i'm not a fan of the ecoboost engines. However, it's all we have. Test drove a Raptor last year and it felt like it was always hesitating. Just something i'll have to get used to.
I was not a fan of the Turbo engines at first...

However in my last 3 F-150's I have had since, (3.5, 2.7 and 3.5) the 3.5 is an animal compared to the 5.0, and the 2.7 does a decent job of holding its own...

Now I did not "tune" them just drive them like average people do and have had no problems with any of them..

The turbo failures that I have seen were some of the first ones bu since 2016 that is a rare occurrence now and with port and direct injection the valve coking has been handled (83k on my 2018)

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

However in my last 3 F-150's I have had since, (3.5, 2.7 and 3.5) the 3.5 is an animal compared to the 5.0, and the 2.7 does a decent job of holding its own...

Now I did not "tune" them just drive them like average people do and have had no problems with any of them..

The turbo failures that I have seen were some of the first ones bu since 2016 that is a rare occurrence now and with port and direct injection the valve coking has been handled (83k on my 2018)
I wonder if the Warthog will end up getting the 3.5? Also, aren't they having problems with direct and port on the newer mustangs?

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if the Warthog will end up getting the 3.5? Also, aren't they having problems with direct and port on the newer mustangs?
All manufacturers that only use direct injection have problems.

That is why (at least on my F-150) they have put an injector above the intake valves to "clean" them.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have you noticed any recent customer issues with the 2.3L? My fingers are crossed Ford has addressed the carbon build up problem in recent models

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you noticed any recent customer issues with the 2.3L? My fingers are crossed Ford has addressed the carbon build up problem in recent models
Not since the RS and then Mustang debacle's...I know there was a fix for the problem so with that in mind I am not concerned with it any more...

The Explorers and Rangers have that engine as well..
Sponsored