First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My request is easy....show us what'ya got Ford. Fire the CGI guy & hire a photog. Exhibit #1 - CGI image below just posted from the mothership, showing the MIC top with the same color as the B pillar. Total BS. There are a dozen MIC images floating around - all slightly different

The grey MIC will be tolerable with some body colors - and abhorrent with others. Show us an outdoor photo of the production MIC top. And stop taking pictures on the factory floor; the lighting makes them totally worthless.

Ford Bronco Let's help Ford help us. 1603838197918
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright, so I've added the poll guys. I have not added certain things, one example is the A la Carte interior tech options. This just really isn't something Ford does if you look at the F-150 lineup for example. If anything you have to do a "mid" or "high" package AND add the additional items like a 360 camera. The MIC top is pretty much finalized, and according to a few who have seen it in person it looks good. The painted hardtop will still be available down the line, if it's that big of a deal then it would just take a delay. I'm going to keep adding to the poll, so if you want to throw your weight behind something that's been posted make sure to let me know. And thank you all for keeping this thread constructive and mostly positive.

The one good thing this shows, Ford did get 99% of it right! And honestly, they got most of the options right as well, it seems like it's just the fine details. With this being a new product in a new segment for them, it makes sense that there are some challenges but hopefully this feedback is going to help a lot.
Could you add lighter seats for Badlands? It's been mentioned a few times. ?

It's a usage issue, not cosmetic.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where is the poll option for fixing the hideously sopforic Paint Booth??
Paint is set for now, there could possibly be additional options for the 2022 MY but for the current model year they've got that locked in.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the constructive post.

1. Communicate - It's free and smart business.
  2. Allow more trims to select from the broader range of existing wheel and tire options.
  3. Allow more trims to select from the broader range of existing interior and seating options. (The bold colors by model don't make sense nor do they match - not that a lot of the other color choices match....)
  4. Standard home link - it's a convertible and it's a 2021 model year. C'mon Ford.
  5. More a-la-carte options like a cold weather package, B&O, front sensors....
  6. Allow early reservation holders to select the dual-top option even with the choice of delayed delivery of the entire vehicle or delayed delivery of just the top.
These are all existing items for the 2021 MY. They offer the customer more of what they want and Ford gets more of our money. Here's to hoping for a win-win.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Alright, so I've added the poll guys. I have not added certain things, one example is the A la Carte interior tech options. This just really isn't something Ford does if you look at the F-150 lineup for example. If anything you have to do a "mid" or "high" package AND add the additional items like a 360 camera. The MIC top is pretty much finalized, and according to a few who have seen it in person it looks good. The painted hardtop will still be available down the line, if it's that big of a deal then it would just take a delay. I'm going to keep adding to the poll, so if you want to throw your weight behind something that's been posted make sure to let me know. And thank you all for keeping this thread constructive and mostly positive.

The one good thing this shows, Ford did get 99% of it right! And honestly, they got most of the options right as well, it seems like it's just the fine details. With this being a new product in a new segment for them, it makes sense that there are some challenges but hopefully this feedback is going to help a lot.
Nick, I know I speak for a lot of us here when I say thank you. You, @North7, @Administrator and everyone else that handles the sh!tshow this has become all do a great job, and to do this over and above your regular jobs is a hell of a task. Usually it’s the complaints that gather the most attention, I do appreciate the way you’re trying to handle this. If nothing more than to convey to Ford how passionate we are about this launch, this was a great idea.

Kudos, sir.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think this a good idea. We all vote and come up with the top items and send an official letter to Ford signed by the Bronco6g community.

My top 3:
1. Lighter color seat options across all models
2. Complete list of all the accessories that have been modeled on the kitted out display rigs (ie, the trail, fishing, overland & Filson Broncos) and when/if they will be made available
3. Better communication from Ford including an explanation of MY2021 allocation
Allocation will be explained better prior to putting in your order. Honestly from what I was told, Ford actually has a pretty good plan to make sure you know exactly your options and how to "wield" your reservation. They are waiting until they have the process 100% finalized before detailing it more, that is something they do not want to advise anything incorrectly on.

Could you add lighter seats for Badlands? It's been mentioned a few times. ?

It's a usage issue, not cosmetic.
Done.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Nick, I know I speak for a lot of us here when I say thank you. You, @North7, @Administrator and everyone else that handles the sh!tshow this has become all do a great job, and to do this over and above your regular jobs is a hell of a task. Usually it’s the complaints that gather the most attention, I do appreciate the way you’re trying to handle this. If nothing more than to convey to Ford how passionate we are about this launch, this was a great idea.

Kudos, sir.
You forgot the #1 ringmaster, @JAGSarge

Last edited:

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. Better communication from Ford on like if the B&P is correct or not and exactly how the ordering process will work.

2. Better interior options especially when it comes to the seat and dash color selection.

3. More a la carte items and accessories for sale.

4. Option to get power seats instead of manual with wash out/MGV interior.

5. Ability to buy dual top option when ordering time comes in December.

6. Signature headlights on Black Diamond.

A_Locke

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius, 1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great idea starting this thread. Getting tired of all these individual threads with random complaints.

Biggest item I want is the Cold Weather package. It would be awesome to offer heated seats and the heated steering wheel together. I planned on getting the "High Package" with the heated seats but the "Lux" is just out of my budget (heated steering wheel). I would most certainly purchase a cold weather group to get that heated steering wheel.

Sponsored

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the idea of cross Mid/High/Lux packages.

Cold weather package as already mentioned

Some kind of tech package with B&O, homelink, 12”, approach lights, usb ports on dash...

Security package with ACC, Evasive steering wheel, forward sensing system...

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford made A LOT of boneheaded decisions on this launch and with this vehicle. Some of which will be fixed in MY2022 and beyond (white hardtop, colors, a/c seats) while others won’t get fixed until the next generation of Bronco comes out (rear floor a/c vents...really?).

That being said, a few minor grievances can still be fixed before Job 1, I feel. And that being said, there is also A TON that Ford got right with the Bronco. Capability is superb, 35“ tires from the factory with a factory swaybar disconnect? I mean, they are packing a lot into this rig for a relatively reasonable price. But that price is still high and so these small grievances really aggravate. Here are a few I think that could be easily fixed and are low hanging fruit.

• Power seats as an option. Roll it into an “Interior Convenience Package”. Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Power Seats, Auto Dim rearview mirror (if it’s not already standard?)
  • Light colored interior options for Badlands. Black is miserably hot, especially in Houston. Having a light tan or something would be nice.
  • OBX Tan and Black interior is actually sharp - but the brown dash makes it an immediate turnoff. I would’ve actually spent MORE money on an OBX with the Tan/Black leather than a relatively equally options Badlands.
  • B&O Audio as a stand-alone. I understand they want us to go with Lux package, but on a rig like this, it should 100% be a stand-alone. If Volvo and almost everybody else can do it, I have faith that Ford can figure it out.
  • Sound Deadener on the 2.7L Auto with Badlands (maybe other trims too?). Why this is gets removed when you add the 2.7L is beyond me. It needs to be an option I can get straight from the factory. I know the Bronco is a greased brick with hood whistles as standard equipment, but c’mon man!
One option that I know won’t happen but would be awesome is the manual transmission on the 2.7L. The argument from Ford will be “yea, but the take-rate is super low - it’s only 10%”. Well yes, I want the 2.7L with more horsietorques because I may tow with it and I’m concerned the 2.3L will struggle, and I also have the financial ability to get the more powerful motor, and I want a manual with the Bronco. Ford would see a much higher take rate on manual if they offered it on their top end powertrain.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was the toughest poll that I've taken on this forum.

I got the error when I picked my choices (all but one of them) that I could only pick two choices. o_O
Sponsored