First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not sure if this question has been answered but we just bought a 2023 4 door Badlands with Sasquatch package and I wanted to add the Mickey Thompson classic III 19x9 -12 off set and wanted to run a 37x13.50 would we have to add a lift and if so which one is recommended?

thanks for the help.
Sponsored

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You will need a lift, and some minor trimming if you don’t want to rub at all. What do you want to spend will determine the lift? $200-$20000 will be the cost it all depends on how you plan to use your Bronco.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Kit595

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You will need a lift, and some minor trimming if you don’t want to rub at all. What do you want to spend will determine the lift? $200-$20000 will be the cost it all depends on how you plan to use your Bronco.

Thank you is there one you would recommend under 3k?

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you is there one you would recommend under 3k?
4 Wheel Parts / Pro Comp make a good set of coil overs that are very affordable and work great. If you shop around you can find a deal. I have seen some for $1500 for all four. JKS max tire kit will help with the clearance also.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

13.5 is pretty wide. My guess is regardless of lift you may rub on the frame at full stuff w/o chopping back the crash bar assembly (JKS max clearance kit)

I’m running 37x12.5 Kenda Klevers (fairly true to size) with 0 offset wheels and a 2.25” perch collar (temporary) lift. I had to trim back some plastics on the Capable bumper for clearance. With that set up it only rubs slightly when fully twisted or stuffed. I’d say that set up is the bare minimum needed to run 37x12.5’s, however going with a wider tire only makes fitment worse.

I’m swapping the perch color lift for some proper FOX 2.5’s & BDS UCAs very soon.

13.5” wide tire is the wild card I can’t speak to.

Good luck!

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Minimum 2” lift, UCA’s, 0 offset wheels or spacers, sawzall, JKS or Lobo Max Tire clearance, capable bumper trimming, rear plastic trimming, and if you have the factory running boards you’ll need new rocker sliders. This was everything I did for 37x12.5 just to clear steering lock to lock in the driveway. You’ll probably also need new inner fender liners with your sway bar disconnected.
I’ll find out what else I’ll need off-road this weekend at the Big Bear Bronco Bash
Sponsored