Sponsored

Live in South Florida but got my Cyber Orange Bronco from Chapman Ford in Horsham PA

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Bronco w Sasquatch Package
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got my Bronco delivered this past Saturday and love it! I ordered it from Chapman Ford in Horsham PA. I worked with @DealerInsider (Tom) and his crew (Steve Wyprek, James Russell, etc) and they were all professional, courteous, and HONEST! Tom and his team went above and beyond to make my order and delivery go smoothly. Everyone at Chapman Ford in Horsham provided excellent customer service!

I love the cyber orange color, the interior, Sync 4, and BO system are great (its a soft top vehicle, you are not going to get home theater sound). Perfect time to ride around with the top down in South Florida!

IMG_1463.jpeg

IMG_1464.jpeg

IMG_1470.jpeg
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got my Bronco delivered this past Saturday and love it! I ordered it from Chapman Ford in Horsham PA. I worked with @DealerInsider (Tom) and his crew (Steve Wyprek, James Russell, etc) and they were all professional, courteous, and HONEST! Tom and his team went above and beyond to make my order and delivery go smoothly. Everyone at Chapman Ford in Horsham provided excellent customer service!

I love the cyber orange color, the interior, Sync 4, and BO system are great (its a soft top vehicle, you are not going to get home theater sound). Perfect time to ride around with the top down in South Florida!

Ford Bronco Live in South Florida but got my Cyber Orange Bronco from Chapman Ford in Horsham PA IMG_1470

Ford Bronco Live in South Florida but got my Cyber Orange Bronco from Chapman Ford in Horsham PA IMG_1470

Congratulations Wayne! It's so good to hear you had a good experience receiving your Bronco from Chapman Ford. It looks amazing, enjoy the road!