First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm considering a Warn winch on my WT factory steel bumper. I know it will distort the front camera view and interfere with the ACC. I would like to know how it affects the 360 aerial view on the screen. If anyone has this setup, I would appreciate pics from your screen to show how much the views are affected. Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

projectbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The view of the sides and rear will still appear normal. The front section will show a stretched out winch at the front of the vehicle.

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The view of the sides and rear will still appear normal. The front section will show a stretched out winch at the front of the vehicle.
Thank you. I would love to see how distorted if someone has that pic. I've seen the front view, just not the aerial view.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JCR makes a camera relocation bracket. It's pricey imo though.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is pricy... BUT... it works great for just a frontal view.

Unfortunately, the 360 views look distorted a bit since the calibration is off. That said... the 360 views are rarely that helpful and are more of a "party trick", so no real loss in my opinion.

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is pricy... BUT... it works great for just a frontal view.

Unfortunately, the 360 views look distorted a bit since the calibration is off. That said... the 360 views are rarely that helpful and are more of a "party trick", so no real loss in my opinion.
Yeah I've wheeled and crawled for 20y with out one lol. Wife uses primarily to not run over things in the garage lol.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you don’t relocate the camera you see the back of the winch period. Unless you relocate the control pack. But still not much of a view. I moved my camera to the top of my grill and drilled holes to move my parking sensors on the ford warm setup. Not perfect but cost nothing and I can use the camera for seeing over hills which is the most I’ve used the front camera to see what I’m dropping into. Here’s my views after moving the camera. Literally was just the back of the winch before.
Ford Bronco Lux/High Camera views with Warn winch E18F44AF-4C47-42F9-A87F-4FFBAFC4BDB7

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you don’t relocate the camera you see the back of the winch period. Unless you relocate the control pack. But still not much of a view. I moved my camera to the top of my grill and drilled holes to move my parking sensors on the ford warm setup. Not perfect but cost nothing and I can use the camera for seeing over hills which is the most I’ve used the front camera to see what I’m dropping into. Here’s my views after moving the camera. Literally was just the back of the winch before.
Ford Bronco Lux/High Camera views with Warn winch E18F44AF-4C47-42F9-A87F-4FFBAFC4BDB7
I have a light bar on my front bumper, and it looks like it's 5 sizes too big in the 360 degree camera 🤣

Overall though, it doesn't impact me enough to lose sleep. The front camera is still useful, similar to what you posted with the winch.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It doesn't work with the Ford/Warn setup unfortunately. But the camera can be relocated to the top of the grille without any relocation kit. There's an Asfir video on it.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It doesn't work with the Ford/Warn setup unfortunately. But the camera can be relocated to the top of the grille without any relocation kit. There's an Asfir video on it.
Thanks didn't realize that

Sponsored

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Couldn't find this on their website, do you happen to have a link to this video?

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's in their winch mount install video at 00:44

I like this idea but I didn't see a shot at the end showing how the new view looks with the camera being higher up on the grill. Does anyone have any pics of the final views on the screen?

BTW, BroncoKing. I am seriously ready to move this factory front camera but I think I can find a more affordable way than using JCR's bracket, which I dont think will fit my warn fairlead setup anyway. Let me know if you know of other ideas! ;)
Sponsored