Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't mind the subscription as long as it includes OTA updates. I live in DC from Houston and both places are always building new roads and freeways. My current can't get OTA updates and there are times my nav has no clue where I am.
OTA Updates, standard, all models with Sync4. No worries there. Matter of fact, expect them regularly.
Sponsored

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mid package has everything you need. 🤷‍♂️ Wireless charger you can have on a phone mount, speakers you can upgrade for a lot less, and all the other things are nice to haves.

Who am I kidding, I'm jealous. Live it up. 💯

I just can't live with going over $50k for a vehicle. 2.7l BD Sasquatch w/ mid package gives me everything I could want. Bluetooth and Android auto is the only requirement for me.

'68'72'95'21

Badlands
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't forget the Garage Door Opener.
yup... silly decision, Ford...and for a few bucks and a shipping address, Amzn will send you a rear view mirror or sun vizor install kit with a Homelink garage door opener system. I can't see popping huge bucks for Lux and thats the only real feature of daily importance. Crazy that it's standard in so many vehicles, but you must go full $pend to get it in a Bronco.

Sponsored

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Fortunately if you live in a climate that's actually meant for human habitation, you don't need a heated steering wheel

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fortunately if you live in a climate that's actually meant for human habitation, you don't need a heated steering wheel
I live in FL and I didn't park in my car port last night - had to scrape off the ice so I could drive to work this AM.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in FL and I didn't park in my car port last night - had to scrape off the ice so I could drive to work this AM.
Florida doesn't qualify as "meant for human habitation" when it comes to summer ;) As far as scraping ice off your car most of us in the "north" have garages for a reason.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Florida doesn't qualify as "meant for human habitation" when it comes to summer ;) As far as scraping ice off your car most of us in the "north" have garages for a reason.
It was a surprise. It wasn't even frosty out.

Sponsored

Gulley13

Wildtrak
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer, 1996 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
yup... silly decision, Ford...and for a few bucks and a shipping address, Amzn will send you a rear view mirror or sun vizor install kit with a Homelink garage door opener system. I can't see popping huge bucks for Lux and thats the only real feature of daily importance. Crazy that it's standard in so many vehicles, but you must go full $pend to get it in a Bronco.
I don’t understand having the garage door opener... I had it on a previous vehicle and then the power went out at my house and when it came back on it didn’t work.... give me the remote and I’m happy just saying.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The big draw to Lux for me is the B&O system. ACC, heated steering wheel, wireless charger come next as nice to have, then everything else is fine to have too.

What pushed me to change from High to Lux was the additional information about Connected vs Connected Built-In navigation. I use the turn by turn Nav in my BMW more than Google maps or Waze and I would like to retain that option past the 90 day trial that comes with the Connected navigation.

See Packaging Guide pdf page 10 if you are unaware of the differences between the 2 nav systems.

I also decided to add it since I already have 3 of the potentially commodity constrained options (2.7, Sas, 2DR), so what's one more?! Feeling good about my decision because I'm getting everything that I have wanted and I'm not worrying about the added cost.

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In for Lux here primarily for ACC and B&O, but preparing myself to be disappointed in ACC since it may not have Stop & Go.

I haven't seen confirmation that it would plus the Ranger does not, which could likely mean the Bronco doesn't too.

Does anyone know for sure?

For reference, here are the different levels of ACC Ford makes: https://www.ford.com/technology/driver-assist-technology/adaptive-cruise-control/

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In for Lux here primarily for ACC and B&O, but preparing myself to be disappointed in ACC since it may not have Stop & Go.

I haven't seen confirmation that it would plus the Ranger does not, which could likely mean the Bronco doesn't too.

Does anyone know for sure?

For reference, here are the different levels of ACC Ford makes: https://www.ford.com/technology/driver-assist-technology/adaptive-cruise-control/
I had a rental with ACC and Stop and Go a couple months go. It was unnerving trusting the vehicle to do everything. I'm okay not getting ACC for the same reason I want a manual transmission. I prefer driving the vehicle, not being driven. But to each their own.

Despite my opinion, I can tell it's a cool feature. With where cars are headed, the bronco will probably be the last vehicle I purchase without that technology so I'm just being stubborn.