cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just ordered, wow I hate Amazon. They have gotten even worse. $6 shipping on a $120 item,?!?! And $2 for a 1 week Prime trial? Glad I swore them off 6 years ago when my account got hacked, and I couldn't get any help from the website because I had to login before I could do anything, but I couldn't log in because the hacker had changed my password and e-mail, and they never sent me one of those e-mails that says your info was changed click here if it wasn't you. So I had to google the phone number and call them, and the answer from the call center halfway across the world was "we'll send this over to our security center and they'll let you know within 24 hours what they find".

It all worked out in the end, I got my account back, but it was the most preventable and unprofessional situation I have ever encountered and ever since I will only buy from them if it is a ridiculously good deal or they are the only place I can find the item I need.

So please, Mabett, please find another option to sell your products. As much as I wanted these lights, I probably wouldn't have bought them if I didn't have a $50 gift card ;)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Wildfire1

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just ordered, wow I hate Amazon. They have gotten even worse. $6 shipping on a $120 item,?!?! And $2 for a 1 week Prime trial? Glad I swore them off 6 years ago when my account got hacked, and I couldn't get any help from the website because I had to login before I could do anything, but I couldn't log in because the hacker had changed my password and e-mail, and they never sent me one of those e-mails that says your info was changed click here if it wasn't you. So I had to google the phone number and call them, and the answer from the call center halfway across the world was "we'll send this over to our security center and they'll let you know within 24 hours what they find".

It all worked out in the end, I got my account back, but it was the most preventable and unprofessional situation I have ever encountered and ever since I will only buy from them if it is a ridiculously good deal or they are the only place I can find the item I need.

So please, Mabett, please find another option to sell your products. As much as I wanted these lights, I probably wouldn't have bought them if I didn't have a $50 gift card ;)
Lol. Good thing you don’t live up here in Canada. It would cost me an extra $80 for shipping a duty.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not ready to toss my IAG lights, but really like these new ones from Mabett. This is a much better solution and far easier to install. Combine this with one (or two) of THESE and you've got plenty of light.

I'll be recommending these now. Thanks for the tip and the install video.

OP
OP
Wildfire1

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not ready to toss my IAG lights, but really like these new ones from Mabett. This is a much better solution and far easier to install. Combine this with one (or two) of THESE and you've got plenty of light.

I'll be recommending these now. Thanks for the tip and the install video.
I agree. Finally a solution I’m totally happy with. Ford really dropped the ball on the interior lighting. Thanks for watching..

BlueBoy

First Edition
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco 351W
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Now if @IAG Performance (or another wiring manufacturer) could manufacture a pigtail that plugs into the center rear interior light with a wire to run up the drivers front to connect to the IAG harness, that would be ideal. I would purchase one and I'm sure a lot of other IAG customers would as well to keep their install and add better functionality

Sponsored

Grift3r

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fuck me, this is way better. Im sorry Daddy Mabett I went with IAG wit hthat stupid tie in to the wire harness >_< I wish I had waited that would have saved me a ton of headache.

TKE_273

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi Allroad, Lowered on KW Coilovers
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ordered.

I really need to stop coming to this forum and finding ways to spend more money.

💸💸💸

Sponsored

saban

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
they are now showing a 20% off coupon on amazon. I ordered too early it looks like

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just ordered for both Broncos. Also added the rear cargo light for both. 20% off for interior lights, 10% off for rear cargo lights, and 5% back on my Amazon Prime CC. And free same day delivery. Can't complain about that.

Moribach

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have the IAG unit and the Mabett on the way. Decided I wanted to free up any switch functions to have everything off factory.

That said, I think the IAG is going to be repurposed for rear lighting off my hard top. I figure I'll try and get the IAG brackets off the soft top clip locations to illuminate into the back of the truck since they are nice and flush(ish) and then run one LED on both sides up and stick them on my hard top so when its open it illuminates the surrounding. Then I'll run it off a USB -> 12V that I can stick in the power unit at the back and flick it off / on with a switch.

I was going to do the Mabett rear light but decided that it just sticks out to far and I've loaded a few items into the back of the bronco that get real close to that cross bar.

We'll see if it all works out!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just ordered for both Broncos. Also added the rear cargo light for both. 20% off for interior lights, 10% off for rear cargo lights, and 5% back on my Amazon Prime CC. And free same day delivery. Can't complain about that.
Lucky you with the same day delivery, mine aren't slated to be here until the 12th.

JeanC

Outer Banks
First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered them too and the dome light is coming tomorrow, but the interior 4 lights not until the 12th. I guess I really can't put in the dome light before I get the others.
Sponsored