First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TDI Jetta Wagon,88 300zx,97XJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm probably sticking with BL|Manual|High, but wonder what all I'll be losing out on... I know remote start, but how about that trail cruise control & trail turn assist or anything else like that?
thanks!
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm probably sticking with BL|Manual|High, but wonder what all I'll be losing out on... I know remote start, but how about that trail cruise control & trail turn assist or anything else like that?
thanks!
I believe the trail turn assist, one pedal and active cruise are all associated with the auto box.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
thanks!
I believe the trail turn assist, one pedal and active cruise are all associated with the auto box.
But you do get crank in gear and hill start assist.

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the active cruise is good to go on the manual. It works on the manual Ford Mustang. Albeit not with the stop and go capability. What it will do, however, is pick a follow distance with the vehicle in front of you, and keep pace with speed - but in a narrower speed band than you would get with the auto. I think of it as 70% operational, depending on your use case. I am not planning on spending a bunch of time in stop and go (hence the manual decision) but I do see utility on the interstate.

OP
OP
Lakelife36

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Heres a great thread about experience with the shifter: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ransmission-shifter-throw-length.15590/page-2

Luckily there was nothing vague about the throws of the shifter! I could tell what gear I was in at all times, and exactly when it was in each gate.
It is shorter than some old trucks I have driven, and it feels good.
But, as someone coming from driving sports cars, I didn't want people to think that it would be just like a mustang (like I have read before as well).

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks!
I believe you can add remote start to a manny tranny aftermarket. You just need to park in neutral for it to work.

TRUCK3N

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kennethbigler.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (Lux/Manual)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Mansquatch next year will have Trail Turn Assist (it is tied to Sasquatch, not Auto Trans).
Active Cruise Control will work on the Manual (test drive a manual Mustang if you would like to experience this).
I do think One Pedal and Remote Start are tied to the Auto.

EDIT
My source for this was a YouTube video, which was definitely wrong. After doing more research, trail turn assist is definitely tied to Auto, not Sasquatch.

Last edited:

zfischer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Tacoma, 4WD Sprinter, BJ42 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Trail turn assist has nothing to do with Sasquatch. It’s currently tied to the auto.

Last edited:

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Technically and mechanically, why is the trail turn assist not available with the 7MT? I can’t think of a technical limitation with holding the dig wheel brake on while applying both clutch and throttle using a three-pedal setup.

If there’s no technical limitation, can TTS be added to the 7MT folks (like me) either through an ECM tweak or with a/m parts?

Thanks

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe you can add remote start to a manny tranny aftermarket. You just need to park in neutral for it to work.
Compustar makes one that starts from your phone like oem. I want that once it's adapted to the Bronco.

Technically and mechanically, why is the trail turn assist not available with the 7MT? I can’t think of a technical limitation with holding the dig wheel brake on while applying both clutch and throttle using a three-pedal setup.

If there’s no technical limitation, can TTS be added to the 7MT folks (like me) either through an ECM tweak or with a/m parts?

Thanks
I agree there's no reason for excluding it and I also hope for a hack.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks
FoMoCo wants you to buy the AT..... 🤬

I agree with you, it's just a Brake Function and could easily be done on both the AT & MT.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FoMoCo wants you to buy the AT..... 🤬

I agree with you, it's just a Brake Function and could easily be done on both the AT & MT.
I’ll wait for the hack or a/m fix - it will come...

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Mansquatch next year will have Trail Turn Assist (it is tied to Sasquatch, not Auto Trans).
Active Cruise Control will work on the Manual (test drive a manual Mustang if you would like to experience this).
I do think One Pedal and Remote Start are tied to the Auto.
Source on this?
This could be a game changer for me, I would love to see the source here. TTA, V6, and my wife are currently the biggest reasons to join the dark side and my wife is open to the idea of getting the MT.

Crawling with TTA would be 🤯
Sponsored