First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I kinda wish the vinyl seats came with the First Edition! I practically live in the outdoors, we have 7 national forests, a national park, and countless BLM lands 5-15 min from our house. Our Subaru Forester has leather seats and when we got caught in a sand storm with the windows down (our stupidity got the best of us) it was a pain in the butt to clean up. Not to mention loading two muddy dogs in the back after hikes. Hopefully the leather will have a protective coating for rain or washing it down.

Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw these on IG. I saw 6g postings where this color combo appeared to be cloth, but in this case i see no carpet and the shine on the material says not cloth. Maybe this is known, but new to me. If it’s the marine vinyl, I dig it
Ford Bronco Marine grade vinyl F98DB657-D51D-470F-9242-B22FBF43A111
Ford Bronco Marine grade vinyl 5FE820B7-640B-41AD-8765-BDB949A3D071
Ford Bronco Marine grade vinyl 289FF4D2-F6F6-454A-AE93-A5F13154C760

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Moreover, you get yet another angle ( and different hue) of cactus grey. That and area 51 gives ME chest pains.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Moreover, you get yet another angle ( and different hue) of cactus grey. That and area 51 gives ME chest pains.
I actually prefer colors that don't require a focus group of 9 folks to identify

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love something like the cool vInyl that Mastercaft uses. I hate sounding like a mall crawler, but my a** sweets. :giggle:

LaterGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah this is what I'm curious about with the marine vinyl. I'm between Big Bend and Black Diamond. I would love an easy to clean interior(dog hair is the bane of my existence in my Silverado).

However I'm unsure of the livability of the vinyl in hot climates whether the top is on or off. Seems to me that vinyl in 105 degree temps with no ventilated seats would be a recipe for burned legs, swamp ass, and back sweat. Anyone with a boat in the south have experience with this?
Everything gets hot and swampy in my experience. Cloth is the best in terms of not scorching your legs/ass, but it’s horrible to keep clean. I’ve had leather in my last two vehicles, but it’s hot to the touch. Durability is better than cloth. Vinyl is basically as hot as leather, but easier to keep clean and potentially more durable. One of the key appeals of vinyl is that it basically wipes or rinses clean. In Florida, sand gets everywhere and is a bitch to get out of perforated leather seats. I want easy to clean vinyl.

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was going to joke that instead of vinyl, they used Nauga hides in the 80's until all the little Naugas went extinct.
However, after checking the spelling, that could very well be what it is...
https://www.naugahyde.com/markets/details.cfm?marID=9
We used Naugahyde in the Navy. I've taken many "Nauga-naps" between drills or training. It's not the Naugahyde that will make a seat uncomfortable, it's how you stuff it. I'm sure Ford has thousands of hours of testing on this to ensure it meets our expectations. As soon as I saw its availability I knew I was either getting Badlands or BD.

LoneStar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love that light interior is (almost surely) marine vinyl. With that, I think great colors to pair are Area 51, carbonized gray and silver. .... black too but I won't own another black SUV that gets hotasfuk!
Sponsored