Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This (well besides the price) is one of my largest curiosities with the Trim differences. I also have a Mazda with Leather and can get 110 in the summers, but there are 2 things...

1) I have a light tan interior.. what is with the all black, dark ass leather in the desert thing?
2)Mazda's center section is perforated. Great for not sticking, terrible for liquids

So if their Vinyl seats are actually functional and not just a gimmick, I would think that they can NOT be breathable. Or else the cushion inside would get wet and turn to mold or start to break down really fast.

Thought I read somewhere that the seats are for "quick wipe up" and the rubber floor was for "rinsing out".

So what I'd envision is you lightly spray the floor, but don't dump a ton of water on the seats... no?
Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

what are they like on a -20 jan day in MN?
Ford Bronco Marine grade vinyl F321509B-08AC-475B-84FB-4EDA7796437A

Mid package says heated seats, and BD and badlands can get the mid package. I hope heated seats are available with this vinyl.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

F321509B-08AC-475B-84FB-4EDA7796437A.jpeg

Mid package says heated seats, and BD and badlands can get the mid package. I hope heated seats are available with this vinyl.
You assume it would be, considering you can get it with the Black Diamond

Last edited:

Pcpacker

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wetsuits are made from neoprene. Thatā€™s not what they are talking about.
I have seen aftermarket neoprene seat covers though that you could put on over your vinyl if you want to.

JetRanger

Badlands
First Name
Gwagonman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 G-63
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like the idea of the vinyl option. However, my beef is it appears with vinyl you cannot get the 10-way power seat adjustment, and are limited to strictly 6-way manual only. This is based on the model options chart. Arrggggh...

PaisleyBear

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah this is what I'm curious about with the marine vinyl. I'm between Big Bend and Black Diamond. I would love an easy to clean interior(dog hair is the bane of my existence in my Silverado).

However I'm unsure of the livability of the vinyl in hot climates whether the top is on or off. Seems to me that vinyl in 105 degree temps with no ventilated seats would be a recipe for burned legs, swamp ass, and back sweat. Anyone with a boat in the south have experience with this?
I have boated in Louisiana and the Gulf Coast most of my life. My boat has white vinyl (marine grade I assume) and it is rarely uncomfortable. The sunpad is covered with the same material and the girls have never complained about it being too hot.

Sponsored

LoneStar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just wish some photos would make it REALLY CLEAR how the marine vinyl seat color options appear.

I (mistakenly?) thought that light-gray, near white shown in many photos was marine vinyl.

Even the photos of dark-colored vinyl interior have poor lighting (on purpose) to obscure it.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vinyl is the number one reason my choice is Badlands or BD.

Living in Florida, I know all about water and sand. Both are terrible inside a vehicle.

No way I want to smell mildew nor constantly running a vacuum back and forth to try and get the sand out of the carpet.

I look forward to learning more but this is one area that is written in stone for me and the wife.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I read somewhere and maybe saw in a video that everything was sealed for purposes of hosing it off,or just getting open top wet in general, but not sure I'd want to be the first one to try power washing it without seeing it demo'd that way
Guess Iā€™d use the same stuff I do on my boat. Rinse off the dirt / sand. The maybe 409 or the Star Brite vinyl cleaner.
Sponsored